-10-

A/N: Are y'all gonna start reading again?! This is making me sad!!!:( comment, vote and enjoy!!!
May 20, 2016
Dear Taehyung,
I wish I could
Kill the part of myself
That hates me so much
But I think that's impossible
Because it feels like
That's all I've become.

If I wanted to
Kill my inner demons,
I had to kill
Every single part of me
Because that's what I've become

I'm full of hatred towards
Myself and it's killing me
Slowly
(Credits to owner[s])
Please help me. I need your help. But it seems like every time I try to call out, I run out of breath. I can't just ask you to help me because I've just been ignoring you and making you frown.
It's not ignoring, per say, but avoiding. I've seen you around school and in many of my classes but I don't allow myself to speak to you.
Secretly, I'm full of so much hatred for myself lately. Mother's been beating me and I've been beating me and the world seems to be beating me. I haven't smiled, even after I see you.
Yes, I'm still deeply in love with you, but I'm ashamed of my thoughts that the sight of you makes me sick. I don't want you to see me like this, yet I yearn for your help. I yearn for your hugs, your soft eyes and similar smiles. I miss you. And your family. But mostly you.
Today, Jungkook approaches me. I do believe you've given up and I don't blame you. But Jungkook said something that I truly didn't expect. I remember his exact words:
"What're you doing?! You're tearing him down, Jimin. I told you, 'He's whipped for you,' and you don't listen. You stopped talking to him and I think- no know- that's braking his heart. He was starting to get very close to you, even more than the rest of us guys and we've known him for about two weeks longer. He misses you and you're tearing him apart. I think... I think he's in love with you. I believe he lives you but you have done nothing to reciprocate those feelings. We had a talk, a good one. We all miss you but Tae... Tae's not doing so good. I haven't seen him smile since he saw you last. He knows that you don't want to see him. You had him believing that you felt the same way but then you just leave. You're being a dick."
I believe every word he said. Why hadn't I thought about how you feel about this? You're the person I'm worried about, for God's sake! You need to smile, though, Tae. I need you to smile. I know I don't deserve it but I need you to. Because if I can't, you have to.
Yours,
Park Jimin

A/N: Not a letter!!!! Third person p.o.v!
Taehyung seemed too busy to notice the scolding to Jimin across the room. He was too busy sulking.
Did Jimin really not feel the same way he did?
The gang (excluding Jungkook, of course) were eyeing their friend closely and carefully. None had wanted to talk to Taehyung because of his mood lately.
Tae was out of character these last few weeks; he was snappy, sad, angry, and what worried his friends the most were his constant frowns. So no one wanted to risk talking to him, even comforting him. Tae has always seemed like the type to enjoy comfort but when Yoongi had tried, he harshly pushed him away and told him where he could go in very unnecessary terms.
So no one dared to speak a word. Taehyung didn't even care. He knew he should care, because they were his friends but he just couldn't bring himself to add them into his clouded brain.
Taehyung was a very sensitive person and any sensible person could tell. He was very close with a certain Park Jimin but now that he won't talk to him, it stings to hear the name.
He thought about it often. When he tried to sleep, he thought about it. When he tried to read, he thought about it. When he tried to work, he thought about. So tears ended up being shed. Every night.
  He'd truly grown to love the short boy who had pretty brown hair and wore glasses even though he didn't need them. He'd grown to love Park Jimin, who always clutched at his secret notebook, who kept to himself yet had the cockiest personality, and who wrote at three a.m. when he was lying in bed with Taehyung wrapped around him.
  He was so in love and it was odd because he kept everything platonic with everyone and has never had a crush on someone. But Park Jimin was something else.
  So Taehyung cried himself to sleep, because he thought everything was over with Jimin and he took note of his absence on his mattress.
  He just left him, without a word. Without a "Good Bye~" and it was torturous.
  "It could be worse," he thought as he lasted curled in a ball. "He could actually leave the country or be dead but he's not."
  But another side of him told him "But he's not with you."
  He tried his best to sleep and fell into his dreamland eventually. He would not be okay if he never saw his first love again.