-1-

A/N: This isn't edited so wish me luck!
April 15, 2016
Dear Taehyung,
I'm addicted
To the way
I feel
When I think of you.
I saw you again in class today. I really liked your hoodie. You've really caught my attention since you started here last week.
Sorry I haven't spoken to you yet, but I've been told writing letters is a good way to start.
Do you like our home room teacher? I don't particularly like his classes, in all honesty. You make it so much more interesting, though.
I wonder why you started coming here? I see you've already made many friends. They're all really nice, I think. Maybe Min Yoongi is a little intimidating to me. I'd like to be your friend, if that's alright with you. Is that a good way to start a friendship? I don't even know.
I hope you like our school, even though it's nothing special.
Have you seen the weather lately? It's everywhere! One day it's raining, the next it's sunny and hot!
Maybe that's the best way to approach you. I haven't really decided if I'm going to be brave enough to, anyways.
You remind me a little of the sun. You've only smiled all week and laugh a lot. I really like your smiles, they're boxy and precious. Also, your voice is very deep, I was shocked when I heard it.
You didn't say much when you introduced yourself only that you're from a small town and your name is Kim Taehyung. I'm pretty sure you're around my age, though. Well no duh, you're in my class.
Maybe I will talk to you tomorrow, or Monday, in that case. SOOOOO glad the week's over!!! My weekend won't be any more interesting, though.
Yours,
Park Jimin