Chapter 4: No dirty talk

Laura P. O. V:

Next day was the most weirdest day in my high school history.

Even though I was late, everyone stared at me as I entered the silent classroom, turning my stomach sick.

Thank God, the first period was Math and Mr. Stockholm was already busy with the scolding as he let me in, of course with a horrendous look of Demon.

Strike one.

Every faces cursed me with contempt  in their hearts. A slow buzz of chaos was heard, gossips spreading like wild fire. I hid myself in my hood and slid down into the most prestigious, last bench in the corner.

I took out my phone from my bag, switched it on to see hundreds of calls from Cass, Charlie and Derek.

A chill ran down my spine, knowing how to face the consequences of one stupid kiss.

I knew the exact reason why they all called.

WHO IS HE?

Now all I need is a perfect escapades.

Suddenly, a loud ringtone echoed through the uncomfortably silence as Mr. Stockholm scrunched.

"No texting"

Still, I opened the message box as the cascade of message flooded in.

You better explain the lip action you did yesterday - Cass.

And all the kidnapping. God, we were so scared that you didn't attend your call. - Charlie

Even David was weird. He skipped classes. -Cass

Shut up and call- Cass.

I'm fine, guys - me.

Jesus Christ, Laura. Where have you been?- Charlie.

What happened - Charlie.

We are so worried- Charlie

Who is he, anyways? What happened last night?- Cass.

The continuous message tone irritated Mr. Stockholm, as he threw the chalk which ricocheted on my head.

"Miss. Develigine. You know texting is prohibited in classroom. Do you want detention?"

"No sir"

"Then shut. It. Down"

Strike two.

He continued his boring lecture, and I kept my phone under the desk.

Scene one: He is my cousin.

-But I never knew you had a hot cousin. You are not a family person

Scene two: He is my gym teacher who developed hots for me.

Seriously? Gym? You are a sloth for life.

Scene three: He is just a stalker.

A stalker who kisses. That's creepy.

A series of excuses and a perfect fail comebacks came to my mind as I stared the blackboard, which is all Greek to me.

My phone vibrated continuously on my wooden desk,

Right now - Cass.

Seriously. I'm in Math class.- me.

Explain in one word- Charlie.

Please- Cass

Sighs. Those idiots will die of suspense.

He is my fri-.

The straight tipper blinked on the illuminated screen as I stared at it.

Suddenly everyone stopped talking. I felt a strong gaze on me, liking everyone is killing me with their sight.

Welcome, detention.

Strike three.

I looked up to see and wished that detention would have been better.

His kittenish face never changed as he entered the class, in his oh-so charisma, spreading around.

The only one allergic to it was me.

"Everyone, please welcome our new student, Christian.", Mr. Stockhom said as he read the transfer certificate.  Chris winked at everyone with his stupid smirk splashed across his face.

"Here comes Mr. Romeo", someone shouted. The girls were all eyeing his perfect body, weird gossips and scandals suffocated me.

Please don't see me.

Please don't see me.

Please don-

"Hey, baby.", He waved at me as he took the chair next to me.

God, why me?

The class became silent once again as Mr. Stockholm continued his adamant lecture.

"Hey, ba-"

"Christian, what do you want?", I whispered in the most despised tone.

"What? I traveled from New York to this shitty town and all you ask is why I'm here"

He really hit my nerves, testing every tint of patience I have. I ignored him, as he stared at me.

And stared at me till one point that it turned really annoying.

"What do you want?"

"One night! Just one night.", He winked sheepishly, as some faces turned as shocked as me.

"What?"

One night?

He winked again.

God, he is the mayor of Annoyhood.

"What is with you and making everything dirty?"

"I don't know, honey. Maybe it's birth defect."

"Go to hell"

"If you like hot places, I know a lot of places which are more comfortable."

"You are sexually harassing me."

"I'm just trying to have a conversati-

"LAURA", the same raucous voice startled me as I stood immediately.

STRIKE THREE.

"Get out"

I gave Chris one last glare, as I packed my bag. Chris pouted to me.

"And, also detention for one week"

"What? But he was the one who started it"

"No sir, I was just asking her whether she would sl-"

In a swift, I smothered him, saving my last shred of self esteem to get spoilt by him.

"Don't worry, he would join your detention."

***
Author notes:

Hey everyone.

Christian is back again, but this time he is going to stay with his babydoll for the rest of the sophomore year.

Yayy or not yayy?

But David is going to kill her.

The only condition David told was not to get involved with him.

Like she said, he is trouble.

Karma is sure a boomerang, isn't it?