Prologue

Laura

Way. too. short.

His angelic face changed from happy to horror​, and then to fierce anger.

"No, we are not recruiting him. He is trash. End of the story." I blurted out strong. My voice echoed loud as the silent recruitment team looked with shock.

No one had ever dared to talk against the recruitment team, especially me, some girl who was only recruited yesterday. But I had to raise my voice against him.

I slouched back on the polished mirror trying to maintain my calm figure while my heart was racing like on a marathon.

Hell yeah! Pissing him off is a piece of chocolate sponge cake.

Here he stood under the yellow light on the stage, sweat flowing down his perfect face after the spectacular dance performance.

Christian Dominique, being rejected.

The word 'rejection' had never been engraved in the history of the famous YouTuber\dancer, Christian Dominique. With his orphic taste in dancing and motivated energy, he could have the world. No doubt there, but he deserves this embarrassment.

What an enjoyable sixty seconds, I thought to myself as I looked at him.

His handsome face was red as drops of sweat flowed down through the creases of his forehead. His clenched jaw hinted his demonic rage, his godly cheekbone dominating his chiselled face. His black eyebrows knitted together above his hazel-brown eyes, screaming anger.

That million dollars look on the face of the famous womanizer

Being two years older than me, the golden puberty card made him more irresistible to look. His body was perfect with worked out muscles, his six-pack lied just above his low dark blue jeans, dotted with sweat. It looked like he worked so hard for this selection.

"But Laura, I think he is perfectly fine. We need his talent to win the dance." Asher spoke from the opposite corner of the room, his crystal blue eyes were confused.

Asher Knight is the leader of our secret dance community. We both are seniors in Archerwood Middle School, graduating to high school within next month. being a shy boy, we only exchanged glances even though we were in same class.

His flexible body, a charming face and his talent in tango got him into the club and also made him 'acting leader'. Quite opposite to his bewitching beauty, his innocent heart always roots for someone with raw talent.

He always believed that everyone deserves a second chance in life. That's how I was chosen when the whole team said that I wasn't good enough.

"Asher, you don't "know" him as I do. These kind of people are a recipe for disaster."I said. My sleek black ponytail flipped back at my shoulders as I got up and tossed the newspaper.

The sharp fling landed on the wooden table near Asher. He took it in his hands, his eyes glued to the information.

"Dominique, the rich womanizer is always a loose cannon."

Maya, a team member read out loud the bold headlines.

This scandalous heading made news on the fourth page with the evidence of Christian, partying hard at the private club and him getting arrested for public nuisance and intoxication.

"Do you now want him?", I explained the situation to the club. The paper spoke for me.

SECRET DANCE COMMUNITY.