A few seconds later, I was already on the floor, he threw me there. His girl started coughing as he pulled her into his embrace, trying to calm her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? SHE IS PREGNANT," he shouted at me and landed a kiss on her forehead, breaking my heart into several pieces.

"Leave this place or else I'll throw you out of here," he said, still holding her in his arms.

"I'm sorry" I stood up and left the room and house, holding my bruised arm.

The way back to my house, I cried my heart out, and the pain in my arm was getting worse.

Finally, I reached my home and I walked in, "HYEJIN," I shouted and she ran out if the kitchen.

I continued crying, "It's paining," I said, pointing at my left arm.

She put me there on the couch, "I'll be back" she ran away as I hugged my knees and sobbed. Hyejin came back and applied something in my arm before wrapping it with a bandage.

"Hyejin," I called her out, and she hummed in response, "I love you," I said as a slight smile appeared across her face.

"I love you too." She pulled me into a hug.

Her worried voice spoke, "Where did you go and how did this happen?" she asked, caressing my hair. "I fell down." As usual, I lied.

"I'll make something for you," she said and patted my head before walking to the kitchen.

I waited for the food, but she was taking a long time, so I walked to the basement again.

The place where I could forget my pain with the help of alcohol. I poured the liquid into a glass, "if you are happy with her, I'm ready to let go" I smiled bitterly and lifted the glass.

- Taehyung -

Her arm got bruised because of me, I saw it, but I pretended as if I didn't. She ran away holding her arm and my heart ached.

I didn't even realize that I was already crying until Aejung called me, "Taehyung."

She looked up and I immediately wiped those tears away before breaking the hug. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she slightly nodded.

I brought her to bed and made her lay there, "You rest here." I poured water into a glass and handed her.

"I'll go and make something for you," I said and left the room.

Yes, I lied and walked to the balcony and punched the wall, "Now you even started hurting her physically?" I punched more until my knuckles started bleeding.

Flashback

With eyes full of tears, I fell on my knees. She left, but why was I crying? I wanted this, I asked her to leave.

I shouldn't be crying, I should be happy that she left a jerk like me and now she can find someone better than me.

No matter how many times I wiped those tears, more tears would roll down my cheeks.

My phone buzzed and I wiped my tears, "Yeoboseyo." I answered the call.

"Did she leave? Can I come now?" Aejung asked. "Yes," I said and hung up the call.

"STOP CRYING," I shouted at myself.

Now I had to think about Aejung, our child, and our future.

Someone rang the doorbell, "she is already here" I went to open the door, but the person standing in front of my door wasn't her.

"It's you." I gave him a forced smile, "Did you send her back home safely?" I asked him and he nodded."Thank you."

Jimin walked in. "She was crying- and you too are," he said after he noticed my puffy eyes.

"TAEHYUNG-AH." Aejung walked in, with her driver following behind her, carrying luggage.

"I think I should leave now," Jimin said and walked away without turning back.

I sighed.

He tried to convince me several times, but it was my life decision and he couldn't force me. At least I could say he didn't like Aejung.

"Where is our room?" she asked. I carried the luggage and brought her to our room.

"This room is so beautiful," she said, smiling widely and suddenly hugged me.

End of flashback

I fell to the floor, "Please move on from me and find another man." I cried silently, hugging my own knees tightly.

Please forget about me.

•••