2. Trust

- Taehyung -

MY best friend and his craziness made my day so much better after what happened in the morning. He tried his best to make my mood better and eventually succeeded.

In the morning, I left the house saying I was leaving for work but ended up at Jimin's place.

My best friend was the best to bring a smile to my face and his words made feel so much better.

The hatred I felt towards myself since the morning disappeared when he convinced me that I was drunk and wasn't in my right mind so, I shouldn't blame myself for what happened.

As he said, I needed to tell her everything but I was afraid.

I unlocked the door and walked inside the house. I took off my shoes and kicked them to the corner. The door of our room was slightly opened but the lights were turned off.

Standing on my toes, I sneakily walked to our room. I turned on the lights and saw the blanket was a little higher, making it clear that someone was under it.

I tiptoed towards the bed and removed the blanket, revealing a girl with glasses and a laptop in front of her. She looked up and moved her glasses up, scrunching her nose.

The moment I saw her face, it reminded me of the incident in the morning but I convinced myself that it wasn't my fault at all.

Minhee sat there glaring at me with her arms crossed. "How many times do I have to tell you not to work with lights off?" I scolded her for the millionth time for the same thing.

She even had to wear glasses while reading and working because of her headaches.

"Are you watching porn?" I pushed her aside to get the clear view of the screen and asked even though I knew she was working on a project on her laptop.

"You should have told me if you wanted to watch. I would have downloaded some good quality porn," she said and looked at me with her narrowed eyes.

"So that we can watch it together," she said, moving her eyebrows up and down with a cheeky smile on her face.

My cheeks started burning, I guess because of embarrassment. Her cheeky smile soon turned into a glare.

"Where were you?" she asked, raising her eyebrows and I suddenly got nervous by her question.

"I called you in your office because your phone was unreachable but your assistant told me that you didn't go to the office today," she said, glaring at me through her bordered glasses.

"Jimin needed help so, I took a leave from my work," I said nervously and took a quick glance of her expression, and it seemed like she doubted my words.

"You can ask Jimin-"

"I trust you," she said and stood up from the bed.

She sighed, "I thought so since your hangover from yesterday wasn't fully over," she said and placed the laptop and glasses on the side table.

"Did you eat?" she asked and walked towards the window to pull down the curtains.

"Jimin cooked me delicious foods," I said, she walking back and sat on the bed.

"That's good. I'm already full, I ate CHICKEN." She smiled cheekily.

"How can you eat chicken without me?" I jumped on the bed and trapped her under me.

"I left some for you but you didn't come, so chicken itself walked to me and asked me to eat her," she said while pouting.

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her pout away. She tried to push me but eventually gave up and kissed me back.

Things started heating up with the kiss but the session got disturbed by a phone call.

I groaned in frustration and tried to grab her buzzing phone but ended up on the floor with a loud bang. I grabbed my butt in pain while she laughed at me.

"My clumsy Tae." She chuckled and grabbed her phone to answer the call.

She answered the call and started talking while I tried to listen to the conversation. It was a call from her boss and they were talking about some project.

I got bored, so I went to change my clothes and hid the hickey well.

When I came back, she was still on her phone. Again, I tried to listen to their conversation while Minhee was busy pushing me away.

"Okay thank you!" She hung up the call and I grabbed her phone and threw it somewhere, followed by a breaking sound.

"My phone." She tried to grab it but the phone was already flying and ended up on the floor.

She hit me on my chest, "Sorry." I gave her a nervous smile.

"I'll buy a new one tomorrow," I said but she was still hitting me, trying to escape from my grip but ended up cuddling with each other.

"I'll kill you if I didn't get a new one by tomorrow," she said before shoving her face against my chest.

I called her out, "Minhee." She hummed in response.

I thought of telling her but it wasn't easy at all. I tried to speak but not a single word escaped my mouth.

"What is it?" she looked up and asked me, pressing her lips in a thin line. "I love you." I couldn't gather the courage to speak.

Even if I was drunk, the fact was that I slept with Aejung.

It would never be easy to tell your girlfriend that you fucked another girl whether you were on your right mind or not.

"I know," she said, burying her face against my chest.

[Do you guys remember something?]

"And I love you a lot more than you think," she spoke against my chest. "It tickles." I pushed her away from me.

She smiled cheekily before burying her face against my chest and started tickling me for real.

"You smell sexy." She sniffed and spoke against my chest.

Her cute giggles brought a wide smile to my face, "You pervert."

I hugged her tightly in my embrace which made her stop moving. She slowly wrapped her hands over me and hugged me tightly.

My love, my life, my everything.

•••