5. Choose

- Taehyung -

AFTER I hung up the call, I ran to the bathroom and splashed my messy face with cool water. I dried my face before running out of the house.

I was already out when I remembered something. I forgot to bring my car key, so again ran inside the house.

Even after searching for all the places, I didn't find the key. Finally, after a few more minutes of searching it was found.

I hurriedly ran out and entered the car but the car engine wasn't starting. I tried several times but soon gave up.

"Fuck!" I walked out and kicked the car before running out of the gate.

A car stopped in front of me, the window was pulled down revealing a familiar guy.

"You seem in hurry, hyung." He opened the door offering me a ride. "Shall I drop you?" he asked.

"What are you doing here, Taewon?" I asked my brother and got into his car.

I had no option but to accept his offer because I couldn't miss the last train to Busan.

"I just came back from my friend's birthday party and thought of going to your house as it was on the way. But where are you going?" he asked and started driving.

"Station. Take me to the station," I said while nervously shaking my legs. He nodded and continued driving.

The whole time I was staring out the window. We were near the station when the car was swerved to other direction, leaving me in confusion.

"Taewon–"

"Sorry hyung, dad wants you home." He cut me off and suddenly increased the speed of the car.

"Stop the car," I said but he didn't listen to me but drove in high speed. I had no idea what to do and my mind wasn't working instead started panicking.

My life was already fucked up and this brother of mine was making it worst.

"TAEWON!"

The car was suddenly swerved and we were already inside the main gate of the mansion. Taewon stopped the car and walked out.

"Dad is waiting for you," he said as I exited the car.

"You'll have to pay for this." I gave him a death glare before walking ahead.

I thought of calling Minhee and tell her not to wait for me but my phone was nowhere inside my pocket.

Then I remembered that I left my phone at home when I went to bring the car key.

I sighed.

"Give me your phone," I asked Taewon. He rolled his eyes before speaking.

"Why?" he asked as we both walked inside.

"I'll run away if you won't give me," I said and he sighed before handing me his phone. I dialed her number several times but it was unreachable every single time.

My eyes got widened when I saw an unexpected, familiar person and an unfamiliar man in the hall with my father. I walked to them and the girl took a quick glance at me before avoiding my eyes.

"Taehyung, have a seat." My father offered me a seat as my eyes were fixed in the particular person, Aejung.

"He is Mr. Choi, my friend, and her father. You already know the reason why you are here." He started.