30.

"Did you here about the car crash?"

"John, you're gonna have to be more specific." Alex and John sat at their desks, (which were right across from each other) talking and bot really getting done.

"Eliza got in a car crash!" Alex gasped and tipped over, landing on the floor. "No way! Is she okay?" John nodded.

"Yeah, she's fine, Evan took most of the damage."

"Evan? Like, new employee Evan?" John got up from his chair and stole Alex's doughnut.

"Yeah. They were going to get ice cream and they got hit by a drunk driver. They're both okay, just some minor injuries. I already went to check on them, not sure what you were doing,"

"I was doing work!" Alex sputtered. John waved him off, clearly not interested in his response. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're still sending a card," Alex nodded, getting back to his work.

The intercom crackled to life, startling Alex once again. "Damn it!" He cried as he fell over onto the floor like an idiot.

"We have received flowers for someone in the building. The card says 'I have scores to settle! Xx' if you think these are yours, please come get them at the front desk."

Alex gasped and got up from the ground, dashing towards the front desks. "Alex, where are you going?" John cried as he watched his husband run like a chicken.

"To find out who sent those flowers!"