What Melvin does for food

My lame attempt at affection on a more intimate level. Enjoy????????

Ryou let Melvin rest his head on the crook of his neck, snuggled close and warmly. His fingers tangled themselves in Melvin's sandy locks of hair, brushing it away from his face and finding Melvin sleeping soundly.

"Sleep tight, my dearest little thing."

"Little?"
One of his eyes opened and looked at him judgmentally.

Ryou covered his mouth to perhaps hide his laugh. "I thought you were asleep!"

"Clearly not. Now what's this 'little' you're referring to?"

"Um..." Ryou refrained from making a joke about something that he was certain Melvin would be offended by calling it "little". "Your worries and cares."

Melvin suppressed a laugh and failed miserably. "I worry about a lot of things, but I only care about you."

"You worry?" Ryou was flattered, but, "You don't appear to be the type."

"I do it in secret, and not often."

"What kinds of things do you worry about?"

He shifted, burying his face deeper in the crevice, his nose finding the back of Ryou's neck and the side of his head finding the pillow. "You, me. My family. My future. Our future. It gets so overwhelming that I just don't think about it."

Ryou could hear something different in Melvin's voice. A croak, maybe, or some cracking. Whatever it was, it wasn't normal.
"Melvin..."

"I'm fine. It's just me overthinking, thats all." He changed his mood, then got up and lay flat on top of Ryou.
"Lend me some happy thoughts."

Ryou smiled as Melvin leaned down and kissed his lips a few times.
"I dunno. Um...I was thinking about going down the block for cupcakes at some point? I've been craving cupcakes for a bit."

"Sounds marvelous." He impersonated a British accent and Ryou laughed.
"But I've gotta better idea— let's order a bunch of food and stay in bed all day."

"It's already evening, Melly," he let Melvin's hands travel up the sides of his body, slipping up his shirt and tickling his skin. "That's not gonna make me buy you food."

"It won't?" He frowned, letting his head drop sadly. Before Ryou could say anything, he asked, "Will this...?"
He took of his own shirt, letting Ryou ogle at his body for a moment. Then he leaned back over and put his hands up Ryou's shirt again, then returned to his neck to softly kiss it.

"I...well..." Ryou let the tinglies consume him, and he turned his head and let Melvin have his way. Ryou knew Melvin wouldn't break the 'no hickeys on a weekday' rule, but that didn't stop him from letting his tongue have some sort of jolly ol' time on his collar. "...it might be working..." he sighed with a smile. "...a little..."

He felt Melvin's kisses on his chest soon after he lifted Ryou's shirt and moved under it.
"Wait! You're gonna stretch it!" Ryou pushes him away for a second, took off his shirt and tossed it off the bed. "This is my favorite shirt!"

Melvin smiled at Ryou's struggle to find their previous position. He eventually flopped back onto the bed and reached out, beckoning Melvin to lean in again for more kisses.

"I'm gonna win," He smiled evilly and pressed an ear to Ryou's chest. "We're gonna order so much food."

"You have not finished bribing me," Ryou stroked his scalp. "I'm not spending any money yet."

"Oh? You want more?"
He turned his head and found Ryou's chest, kissing it warmly, wetly.
"If I can make you moan, we're ordering a pizza."

"I wonder whose in for the most silent snogging session in the history of the universe?"

"You underestimate my power..."
The crazed look in Melvin's eyes did not assure Ryou that he was going to allow any take-backs on their unspoken bet.

Ryou chewed on his lip and bit down when he felt Melvin's tongue again.

The thing was, his tongue was displayed when he intimidated his enemies, it was far too long to pass off as normal.
And yet, when he kissed with it, when he tasted Ryou's skin, it felt so soft, so warm. It was gentle licking that sent shivers down Ryou's spine in a very nice way. It really sucked that Melvin figured that part out, because now it was being used to his advantage.

Ryou clenched his teeth, feeling his delighted sighs trying to escape through his pipes and carry a sound with them. He had to resist. He had to win!

Well, that's all the thought about until Melvin found his belly.

What to say about belly kisses? They were sweet. Sensitive, too, the softer part of Ryou that never touches the world, the skin that never hits the sun. No bones hid under his belly, so it was soft and squishy and he knew that Ryou loved to be kissed on it. He dipped the tip of his tongue into Ryou's belly button, feeling Ryou's muscles tighten as he tried to resist making any noise.

"Creampuff..."
He glanced up again, seeing Ryou's face a bright red. His lips pressed tightly.
"You can breathe."

Ryou let out an exhale, relief washing over him in one sweep. "I must say..." Ryou wrapped his arms around Melvin's neck when he returned. "That was quite the temptation..."

Melvin sneered evilly.

Ryou was confused only a short moment, until he felt Melvin's lips on his own again. Only this time, Ryou couldn't bite his lip because now a person was there!
Not only that, Melvin's hands moved to Ryou's chest and rubbed his tender flesh with his thumbs.

Ryou was already a flustered mess when Melvin's tongue licked his lips, but it was getting to be a lot. Ryou couldn't risk sighing, he couldn't risk getting to into it.

I'm not gonna buy you food I'm not gonna buy you food I'm not gonna buy you food I'm not gonna buy you food I'm not gonna buy you food no way not today

Melvin pulled away to breathe and Ryou asked, "But what if I'm broke?"

He looked at Ryou's expression of genuine concern. "Wait...you don't have money?"

"Not a whole lot for spending, no."

Melvin scoffed. "Then what the hell was I just bribing you for then, if it was useless?"

"I rather enjoyed it, actually." Ryou said under his blush.

Melvin moved closer and let his fingers stroke Creampuff's cheek. "You could've moaned, then?"

He shrugged. "I dunno. I think it was fun to watch you struggle for once."

Laughter ensued for them both, and Melvin snorted, "You hang out with me too much, I think I'm starting to rub off on you."

Ryou chuckled. "I don't mind hanging out with you, though. I feel comfortable around you."

"A little too comfortable?"

"Oh, please," Ryou snuggled closer to his Stud Muffin. "No such thing."