Jealousy

Melvin the Deathshipper bashes (or picks on) the other ships with Ryou involved. Please enjoy, and if not...don't read it,then

We all know that Melvin Ishtar is quite the eye catcher. I mean, not exactly the good kind, but it's hard to miss him.

What we didn't know, was that Ryou happened to be one too.

With a low growl, Melvin's grip around Ryou's hand grew tighter as he looked at all the people that the fangirls shipped him with. This is what's frustrating about the fangirl favorites... Melvin thought, frustrated. Everyone is in the way!

Ryou was just happy to go to the book store again; of course, he had tons of books at home, but he read each one like, fifty times. Today, Melvin decided to go with him, and he couldn't be more excited.

Puff shipping? Melvin thought, squinting at Joey as he walked past them. Like, puff? Creampuff? Creampuff is a DEATHSHIPPING thing. Back off, blonde b*tch.

Instead of hand holding, he wrapped his arm around Ryou's waist, making him blush and do the same.

Melvin frowned at Marik as he window-shopped. Angstshipping? Angsty, indeed. No one friggin' ships that sh*t.

Ryou looked up at him, noticing he'd been more quiet than usual.

Heartshipping? Doesn't everyone puzzleship? Melvin pondered, oblivious to Ryou's concerned gaze. Instead, Melvin raised a brow at Yugi, who was holding Yami's hand.
The only "heart" Ryou's getting is mine.

"Melvin...?" Ryou asked, slightly concerned for his boyfriend. "Are you alright?"

"Mmhm..." He nodded, not paying attention, now that Kaiba was in view.
Euroshipping. Melvin scowled. Since when does Kaiba give a sh*t about anyone, especially sweet little Ryou?

Finally, they reached the book store, and Ryou, as he traveled down the aisles, inspected books and handed them to Melvin for him to carry.
"You're gonna buy all of these...?" Melvin asked with a brow raised, smiling at him.

Ryou smiled as he handed him another, getting the pile to grow taller. At this point, it reached his neck. "Of course! The only problem is where we'll put them..."

"I bet I can put a shelf together for you," he grinned. "...again."

Ryou pecked him on the cheek. "You are the best."

"And don't you forget it."

Turning back toward the aisle, he caught glimpse of a certain someone.
Melvin saw too, growling and angry at all the books for restricting his arms; he couldn't hold his Creampuff.

Tendershipping....Melvin scowled, eyeing Bakura from across the room. The fangirl favorite...

Ryou waved hello, and Bakura lifted his head in a 'sup' motion.

Melvin growled. You know, how f*cking DARE you? 'Sup-ing at my Creampuff like he own the place or somethin'....You know what, Florence? Ryou is mine! Mmhm. He hugs me.

"That does it." Ryou saw Melvin's face twisted in its scowl, and he pulled him away so they could chat. "Stud, what has gotten into you?"

"I was-! He was all...and everyone-!" He couldn't form proper sentences.

Ryou sighed and took the books, setting them down onto the floor. He looked up at him, taking his hands. "What's wrong?"

Melvin felt like a five year old. "I don't like sharing."

"...sharing?"

Melvin nodded and pointed to Bakura. "Especially with him."

"Who said you have to share me?"

"The fangirls." He pulled Ryou in for a hug. "I want you all for myself."

Ryou sighed and hugged him too. "Stud...the fan base is very...diverse. I'm sorry. But, I'm also a human being. I don't belong to anyone."

Melvin snuggled Ryou closer. "But...! They want to take you away from me...!"

"No, they don't."

"But they could if they wanted to..." Melvin frowned and pointed to himself. "It wouldn't be that hard..."

Ryou gave Melvin a reassuring smile, then pecked him on the cheek. "...I don't think you should worry. The fan base seems to think you're quite the player, anyway."

Melvin picked up the books. "...you still deathship?" He murmured.

"Of course!" Ryou chimed, smiling. "It's obviously the best ship of all."

Melvin looked up and grinned at him. "Obviously."

When you're out of ideas