It would feel good...wouldn't it?

I wrote a chapter about how Ryou was against this

Oh well

Melvin's lips moved closer to Ryou's ear, whispering into it, trying his hardest to coax him.
"You need to let it all go."

He leaned into Melvin's embrace, falling more in love with every kiss on his cheek. But Ryou knew he had to resist. "I can't," he said, softly. "You know I can't. I couldn't."

"Or..." he let his hands roam Ryou's sides. "or you won't?"

"That too." He shuddered, still, knowing he wanted to ignore Melvin's begging. "You know I'm not strong enough."

"You should feel more confident in your ability." He moved away for a moment, just to reach out and hold Creampuff's face.
"You've got so much, all inside..."

Ryou leaned forward and kissed his face. "It's better if it stays there."

"Creampuff, look at me."

And he did.

"It'll feel really good."

"But it's not good. You know that."

But Melvin huffed, moving away from his face. He leaned forward and pinned Ryou beneath him. A finger gently trailed along Ryou's stomach.
"It can only be once. If you don't like it, you don't have to do it ever again."

"Melvin..."

"Come on. Just once."

Ryou's lip quivered slightly.

"Ryou...come on. You're grown, aren't you?"

He sighed, knowing that it would've happened eventually.
"You promise I won't have to do it again?"

"If you don't like it, then never again."

"Okay. Okay. Fine."
Ryou braced himself.
"...f*ck— OKAY! I said it. There you go."

"You didn't even try!"

"No! You said I didn't have to."

"Ryou, this is cheap. Don't be cheap."

"I'm not cheap! I'm just..."

Melvin sighed, getting up and setting Ryou on his lap.
"I'll say it with you."

"...okay. Fine. But this is the last time."

"Okay. Count of three." And he started, not daring to laugh at Ryou's nervous face. "One...two....three!"

"F*CK."
He gasped.
"YOU SAID YOU WOULD SAY IT WITH ME!!!"

Melvin laughed while Ryou hit his arm.
"I didn't think you'd scream it out like that!"

"I—"

"I told you. There's a lot pent up inside."

Ryou decided to just let it out. "You know what? F*ck. F*ck. F*ck f*ck f*ck. F*CK, F*CKITY F*CK. HE's sUCH a F*CKING BITCH! HOW DARE HE F*CKING MAKE ME SOME SORT OF OBJECT TO BE
POSSESSED FOR F*CKING BITCHY REASONS!"

Melvin stopped laughing.

"Oh. Um...I got a bit carried away." He shuffled his feet. "I didn't—."

"Oh, I don't care, it doesn't apply to me." His malicious grin said it all. "But I think I can work with this."

***

Bakura huffed, his life points declining by a little over a thousand. "Don't begin to think I'm finished yet!"

"Your evil is coming to an end!" Yami declared, ending his turn with a face down card. "And I won't stop until—"

"Um, excuse me?" Ryou tapped Yami's shoulder. "Do you think we can pause this for just a moment?"

"Uh...?" He didn't have time to respond before Ryou marched right over to the other side of the field, while the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl watched with quizzical looks. Even Dark Necrofear turned her head to see what the hell was going on.

(That's right I actually put card games in a one shot of a fanfiction of a show about card games)

"Ryou! What the bloody hell are you doing? I'm kinda in the middle of—!"

Ryou's foot slammed right into his crotch and Bakura let out a wheeze.

"Do you like that? Do you like having one moment in control, and in the next, you can hardly breathe? DO YOU?!"

"No!"

Ryou swung at his head, hitting him as hard as he could.
"Don't talk back, you f*cking prick!"

Dark Magician covered Dark Magician Girl's ears.

"Revenge is a bitch, isn't it? You'd know a thing or two about being a BITCH, right?"

Yugi gaped at the scene, looking away to find Melvin leaning against the wall, snickering.
"You've created a monster." He said.

Melvin just kept laughing. "Yeah...isn't he great?"

Bakura spat blood. "My family is dead, stop shaming me!"

"YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM HERE." He yanked his hair in a clenched fist. "YOU STOPPED BEING THE VICTIM WHEN YOU TOOK IT OUT ON EVERYONE ELSE!"

"WHAT DO YOU RECKON I DO THEN, MISTER WISE GUY?"

"SEE A F*CKING THERAPIST, YOU...." he had to think of a good word.
And then he said it.

The worst word he knew.

Dark Necrofear dropped her baby in shock.

Melvin's laughing was getting out of hand. "And I...I didn't even teach him that one!"

Yugi looked at Yami and shouted, "ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THIS?"

"No! N-no! Of course not!" Yami pointed to the bottom of the screen of his live stream. "I'm laughing at the comments."

Yugi looked over at Melvin. "You're loving this, aren't you?"

"Of course I am! I love everything about my Creampuff~!"

Ryou proceeded to start kicking at his shin.

Yayyyyy violence.....?