1. Ouch!

Monday morning
6:45 a.m.
Beep! Beep! Beep!

That stupid alarm clock! I need some more sleep. But as soon as I snoozed it, Chu Mi-Li (who's my adoptive mother) enters my room. "Yah, (Y/N), get up! You're gonna be late for your first day of school!" Ugh. Don't remind me! Today's the first day of my new school. Starting today, I'll be attending the Korean Arts High School of Seoul.

I ignore her words and just wrap myself back in my covers. "Five. More. Minutes!" I needed more sleep or at school I'd give myself a new nickname for everyone to call me: Zombie Girl.

Apparently, she wasn't taking any crap from me so she walked right up to where my feet were and dragged me right out of bed. "(Y/N!), go get ready for school or so help me-!"

I didn't wait for her to finish her sentence. I ran straight to my closet, grabbed my school uniform, and ran straight to the bathroom.

**Time Skip!**

7:15 a.m.
I took one last look in the mirror. My uniform consisted of a white button up shirt with a grey plaid tie, a grey sweater and a skirt to match the tie.

 My uniform consisted of a white button up shirt with a grey plaid tie, a grey sweater and a skirt to match the tie

I grabbed everything I needed for school including my dance outfit and stuffed it in my backpack. I put my backpack on my back and closed the door to my messy bedroom.

I grabbed my bag and kissed Chu-Chu on the cheek. I call her Chu-Chu because it feel weird calling her mom. Especially since she isn't my mom. But, she likes to believe she is.

After all she does treat me as if I was her daughter. We do all the things a mom and daughter would do. The truth was, my mother had me in college and she wasn't ready to have a kid yet. She was too young. So, after I was born, she put me up for adoption. And soon afterwards, Chu-Chu adopted me. She's short and looks good for her age. She's 39 going on 40 in 2 months!

She rubbed my cheek and stared at me with such caring eyes. "Now, (Y/N), don't get into any trouble on your first day! Have fun but not too much fun, and be sure to get to all of your classes on time." I giggled softly. "I promise, Chu-Chuuuu! Now I have to go or I'm going to be late. See you later." I ran out of the door and headed outside.

I spun around to reach my backpack and get out my phone when I must've hit someone by mistake! "Aish, what the heck?! Why would you do that?!!" yelled the angry guy who I hit BY MISTAKE. He was wearing the same kind of uniform as me meaning, he must go to my school.

Great first impression, (Y/N).

"I-I'm so so-sorry! I had no idea I was gonna hit you!" I held out my hand to help him stand up but he slapped it away. "You've done enough, stay away from me!" I cannot believe he is being such a jerk right now. I'm trying to help him! He had blonde hair and such nice, clear skin. He has such a naturally calm yet annoyed facial expression.

 He has such a naturally calm yet annoyed facial expression

"I'm (Y/N). And again, I'm sorry for accidentally hitting you. I have to go or im gonna be late for school." I shot him a very sincere look. "Does it look like I care what your name is?!!" He got up and bumped my shoulder with his in an obnoxious way. And walked away.

OUCH!

What a jerk? But I had no time to waste on him. I had to get to school on time. I promised Chu-Chu. So I headed to school.

NOTES:

Hi, ppls. This is a work in progress. So don't be so quick to judge this pls. :) I dunno how often i'll make new chapters so be pacient plss.