13

School is out for two whole weeks.

Hoseok is getting out and they are going to celebrate it. They were setting up welcome home stuff.

Jin was picking him up with Namjoon, the others Being watched over by Yoongi.

"Jimin give it back!" Jungkook whined chasing Jimin around the living room.
"You gotta catch me if you want it~!" Jimin teased.

Jungkook stomped in and whined before falling on his butt, tears coming to his eyes.

"Woah...are you crying? It's just a Kumamon-"

"Give it back!" Jungkook stood and jumped on Jimin, knocking him over. He snatched it from his grip and stood, running away.

The door opened and they froze.

"Ya, what are you kids doing?" Hoseok said, sitting on the couch.
"Hobi!" The screeched. The jumped on him, avoiding his hurt arm.

"Be careful guys. He needs a few days to rest first." Jin said, helping Namjoon take off him shoes.

Jimin and Jungkook nod, going back to snuggling Hoseok.
"We have cake, food, games, a bunch of stuff you like and more food!"
Jimin giggled.

Hoseok laughed, ruffling his hair before patting hen off to stand.
"Where is Ji Sung?" Hoseok asked.
"He's in the kitchen." Jungkook said, standing also.

"Ji Sungieeeeeeeee!" Hoseok walked into the kitchen and cooed. Ji Sungs cheeks and hand had cake batter on them.

"You made a mess didn't you. Isn't Yoogi supposed to watch you when no one else can?"

"Yoongi-Hyung went to the bathroom. He said he didn't feel good." Ji Sung said, licking his pinky after.

"I'll go check on him. Jin-hyung! Can you clean Ji Sung? He made a mess."

"Yeah sure. Oh wow. Ji Sung let's wash your hands." Jin guided Ji Sung to the sink, turning on the water and putting soap on his hands.

Hoseok made his way upstairs and to the bathroom. The door was opened agap but he didn't just walk in. So he grabbed he handle to keep the door in place as he nocked soflty.

"Yoongi hyung? Are you okay?" Hoseokheard a whimper.
"N-no... My tummy hurts." Yoongi said softly.

"I'm coming in okay? Are you decent?"

"I guess. I don't know." Yoongi mumbled. Hoseok opened the door gently, taking in the seen in front of him.

Yoongi was sitting beside the toilet, face pale and sweaty. He was panting lightly and he looked as if he would faint at any time.

"Hyung? Hey what's the matter?"

Yoongi shrugged, gagging again before puking in the toilet bowl.

"Here. I have an idea." Hoseok moved Yoongi onto his knees and lifted his shirt.

"You look bloated. Keep you hard over the bowl." Hoseok said gently before pushing down on Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi flushed in embarrassment when he let out a small toot. "That's okay Hyung. It happens." Hoseok pushed down again and this time Yoongi violently puked into the toilet

He whined after, a puked again. "That's it hyung. Your doing fine." Hoseok ran a hand through Yoongi's hair cooing when Yoongi let out a baby burp.

"You okay now? Your not bloated anymore." Hoseok said softly. Yoongi nodded, looking at Hoseok with tear filled eyes. "I want Jin Hyung." He mumbled, falling onto his bum from weakness. "I'll go get him. You stay here." Hoseok said, standing and wincing when he out too much pressure on his shoulder.

"Jin-hyung. Yoongi's wants you. He feels sick." Hoseok said. Jin turned and walked to Hoseok, asking what happened.

"He was bloated and I helped him. I'm not sure if he's in sub Space or if he just wants you." Hoseok said, scratching the back of his head.

Jin nodded. "Go sit at the table. Dinner is almost done." Hoseok nodded before skipping down the hallway.

Jin entered the bathroom and his shoulders sagged.

"Yoongi baby. What's wrong?" Jin asked in a motherly tone, crouching in front of him.
"My tummy hurts." Yoongi mumbled, moving his body so his face was in Jins chest.

Jin nodded. "Does it still hurt?"
"It's sore." Yoongi said, sitting up a bit to rub at his belly.

"Let's get some food in ya before you lay down. It's your mind off things." Jin picked him up, putting him on his hip before making his way out.

"There you go." Jin set a plate of food in front of Yoongi, breaking his chopsticks for him.
Yoongi grimanced. Just the thought of food made him feel sick.

"I don't wanna eat." Yoongi mumbled.

"Yoongi you have to eat before you sleep. I don't want you to starve."

"Fuck you."

Everyone gasped.

Yoongi is so screwed!