10

Ji Sung looked at Lila with tears in his eyes.

"Jimminie come back!"

Ji Sung lowered his head, tears running down his cheeks.

"Aww little slut is crying. Stop being a baby and man up! You would probably have a lover right now if you weren't such a fucking baby." Lila scoffed and walked away after kicking his desk.

There was still 45 minutes left of class.

Jimin came walking in with a stack of paper, dropping it on the teachers desk when he saw Ji Sung crying.

"Ji Sung baby, what's wrong?" Jimin cupped his face, ignoring the looks he was getting.

"Lila is m-meanie." Ji Sung whimpered.
Jimin turned to look at Lila, sending her a dark glare when she batted her eyes at him.

"Ji Sung don't listen to her. She's-" Jimin was cut off by a frantic voice over the intercoms.

"All students and teachers lock all doors and windows and turn off all lights! There is a deranged man in the building! Stay as quiet as you- AAAAAH-"

Students began freaking out, girls crying and boys running to Lock the doors and windows. Mrs. Lee turned off the lights and told all the students to go the the back of her classroom and sit as close together as possible.

She stood by the door with a large metal bat.

Jimin brought Ji Sung to the back the class. He held him to his chest. Lila was right next to them, looking as if she might cry.

Everyone stayed silent.

Ji Sung was scared, shaking in fear and crying. Jimin shushed him and ran his hands through his hair and kissing it.

Suddenly the door was being beaten.
They heard crazed laughter from the other side.

"I know your in there! I can hear your breathing!" The man said on the other side.

"No! Go away!" One girl screamed on accident. She covered her mouth and began crying, repeatedly saying sorry. One boy held her close, telling her it was okay.

The man began hitting the door harder and faster, laughing loudly.

This made Ji Sung sob. The class looked at him,the same fear in there eyes.

Jimin held him close.

Ji Sung sobbed loudly, only being muffled by Jimins hand.

The man got the door open, startling everyone. Mrs. Lee tried to hit him with a bat, but he suddenly pulled out a gun and shot her in the stomach.

She fell to the ground, he old body not taking the shot to well, killing her instantly. Students screamed in fear, backing away and into each other.

"Y'all are some pretty little kids aren't Ya? I can take some of y'all right now if I wanted to." The man scanned the class, eye fucking each one of them.

His eyes landed one Ji Sung and Jimin.

"You two are some pretty boys aren't you?" He walked over and snatched Ji Sung away, Jimin yelled at him to give him back, tears of fear coming to his eyes, but he was held back by some other male students.

Ji Sung tried to get away, but his attempts were futile when he was hit in the head with the butt of the gun.

"If any of y'all make a single peep, this boys head is gonna get blown off, you here me?" The students nodded, scared to even reply with their voices.

The man walked to the front of the class, setting Ji On the ground and getting on top of him.

He began taking off Ji Sungs shirt.

Ji Sung screamed and kicked him in the stomach, but that didn't do anything.

The man pulled the gun out an pointed it to his head.

Ji Sung sobbed in fear, looking at Jimin.

Jimin glared at the man, standing silently and grabbing the bat from the dead teachers hands.

Just as the man was about to enter him, Jimin brought the bat down on his head, blood blasting everywhere.

Jimin let the man drop to the side, and picked up Ji Sung, helping him with his clothes.

He told the other students to follow and they went down the hall, knocking on doors with the school code.

Teachers opened their doors in releif,thanking the blood covered Jimin.

The many students finally made it to Mr. Chois class,and it was awfully quiet.

"Yoongi hyung?" Ji Sung looked at the door with scared eyes.

Jimin shifted him a bit so he was on his hip, like a child, and knocked on the door with the same code.

Taehyung opened he door, fear plastered on his face.

"Jimin-hyung! You gotta help us!"

"What? What's going on?"

"Yoongi-Hyung is having a seizure!" Taehyung sobbed.

Jimin quickly gave Ji Sung to Taehyung and ran over to the group of kids surrounding Yoogi and Jungkook.

Yoongi was twitching lightly, letting out whimpers and whine.

Jimin got down next to him, grabbing his hand.

It took a while but Jimin finally got his Seizure to stop.

He pulled a sobbing Yoongi to his chest, looking up at the crying Maknae. He pulled Jungkook close too, kissing his forehead and holding him to his chest also.

Jimin looked around more and remembered, Jin, Namjoon had the class next door, and Hoseok had the class across the school.

"Shit!" Jimin gave Yoongi to Jungkook and stood, pulling Taehyung and Jungkook with him.

He knocked on the next door with the school code and a crying Namjoon opened it.
"Jimin! Why are you covered in blood?!' Namjoon began whipping his face.

"Where's Hyung?"

"He's at his desk. He had a panic attack but I helped him." Namjoon said

Jimin walked in, instantly going over to Jin and hugging him.

"Oh thank God Jimin. Where's Ji Sung?" Jin stood on shaky legs.

Jimin led him over to Ji Sung and the others. Jin sighed in relief, taking Ji Sung into his arms.

Jimin began sprinting down the hall to the dance class.

He slammed he door open, sense it didn't have a lock, and gasped.

Hoseok lay on the floor , blood covering his shoulder.

"HOSEOK!!!!"