23

"I got it down! We all got it down!" Jimin jumped excitedly, jumping onto Yoongi's back.

"Get the fuck off me you giant pig eating dog buster!" Yoongi yelled, shaking to get the younger boy off of him.

Jimin jumped off of him, skipping around the room

"Alright, the performance is tomorrow. Let's run over it a couple more times before we go. Ready?" Hoseok grabbed his phone, attaching it to his loud speaker again.

Taehyung nodded happily.

(I don't know why it quality is so bad. Sowwy. Also just pretend there is an eighth person there, Kay? For my sake.)

They did it a few more times, bodies sweaty and gross.

Ji Sung layed sprawled on thr ground, a water bottle at his lips.
He rubbed his eyes, rolling onto his side.

"Aw he's so cute~" Hoseok rubbed Ji Sung's side, knowing how it hurt when he crashed into Jungkook.

He was crying for a bit but after a while he was fine.

Ji Sung crawled onto Hoseok lap, nuzzling his chest as he yawned.

"Our baby is sleepy, no?" Hoseok pinched his cheek, causing a whine to escape Ji Sung.

Hoseok kissed his cheek, chuckling when Jin blushed when Namjoon did the same.

"Stop it. There's children around."

"Hyung you literally had a make out session in front of the teacher last year to prove being gay is okay! Why the fuck would we be uncomfortable!" Yoongi said, rolling onto his side.

"That's because I was in that rebeleous stage before I met all of you. You basically changed me from a stupidest teen to a caring mother like teen." Jin said .

"Who did you meet first again ?" Taehyung asked, leaning into Jungkooks touch.

"I met Yoongi first while I was crying in the bathroom stall. Because you know family problems."

Jin sat crying in the stall.

"Why won't they fucking leave me alone?" Jin rubbed his eyes roughly, sniffling softly.

His head jerked up when he heard the door bust open and a boy shoved tott ground with a grunt.

"What's a gay piece of shit like you doing at this school, huh?!"

Jin, Through the crack,could see one of them pick up the poor boy,slamming him into a wall.

"Teach him a lesson boys."

One of the buff boys grabbed the boy, running him to the wall. Another bag trying to take off the boys pants.

Jin, after drying is tears quickly, opened his stall door, making everyone freeze.

"Let him go. Now." Jin took a step forward.

All of them backed off, running out of the bathrooms.

Jin crouched next to the minty haired boy, pulling him close.

"Are you okay?" He asked sweetly. The boy shook his head,burrying his face into Jins chest.