28

Monday

"Yoongi hyung" Ji sug clund to Yoongi, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. It's for family. We all have to go for responsibility's." Yoongi said, crouching and looking at Ji Sung.

"So dry your tears. Jin Hyung bought food enough for one person for a whole week. Food and water. We put extra locks on the doors and windows and we will call you as many times as we can,okay?" Yoongi explained, wiping Ji Sung's small tears with his thumb.

Ji Sung nodded with a small sniffle, hugging Yoongi again.

Yoongi rubbed his back, pulling away and kissing him passionately before standing and walking off.

"Love you!" Yoongi said out the window of his cousins car.

"L-love you too Hyung!" Ji Sung waved, watching till the the car dissapeared around the corner.

It was 7:00 in the morning so he decided to get ready for school.

He went up to his and Yoongi's room, pulling on a cute baby blue hoodie, tight black jeans, white socks and baby blue shoes.

He fixed up his white hair, putting on some makeup before grabbing his backpack and skipping out of the house.

He soon got to school, ignoring Everyone around him and going to his favorite tree.

He sat down, pouting that Yoongi wasn't here with him.

He hugged his backpack, wiggling a little before leaning back against the tree.

He closed his eyes, sighing before opening them again.

He let out a shriek, Lila anf her buddies standing right in front of him.

"Hello there." Lila said, tilting her head with a small smile.

Ji Sung guked, waving with his sweater paws.

Lila scoffed, reaching down and grabbing him by the callor and yanking him in and onto his feet.

"We are going to break you. So don't think you are safe at any time this whole week, got it?" She growled.

Ji Sung gulped, nodding.

She dropped him, walking away with a smirk.

Ji Sung stood, grabbing his bag ans running into the building.

But what he didn't know was Lila having his phone.