1) Seven Colored Compass

Mya is a young girl whose family didn't like. When Mya turned two, her parents had another daughter. They named her Mia. They adored Mia and treated Mya as if she was just a thing in their way. But it wasn't until she was eight when she became famous. Her parents were famous thanks to their acting career and Mya was even included in most of their movies. Because of this, Mya became a famous individual. Not being in any more of her parents' films. She only acted and performed with other famous idols. But, when her parents started to notice how much fans she has gotten over the years of performing with other famous idols, they decided to move to Japan, where nobody knew who Mya or anyone in her family was. Then, when Mya turned eighteen, her parents enrolled her into Saotome Academy.

Mya's P.O.V

"Why are you enrolling me into a school for rising idols and composers when I'm technically already an idol?" I asked my horrible example of a mother.

"Because we don't want you here. You are a disgrace to this family. You shouldn't even be loved, yet we took care of you for the 18 years that you've already lived. Now we're letting you do whatever you want and you are asking us why we're enrolling you into something you might actually enjoy?"

"I'm not saying it's a bad decision that you enrolled me without my consent, even though I don't have one." I mumbled the last part, "I'm just asking why I have to go when I'm already an idol."

"Just get out! Mother has already told you why and you're still here! Don't you get it? WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE! Now leave!" My younger sister Mia, the little devil herself, said.

I grabbed my bags and walked out. 'I can't stand them! Always thinking that they're better than everyone. Always making sure I'm like a slave. Always hating me since I was born, and they decide that I get to leave them now! Who do they think they are? I don't care if they're my family, I hate them and I hope they die in a ditch somewhere.' I thought. 'So, I have to go to Saotome Academy? I wonder what type of people I'll meet there.'

After a while of thinking to myself, I saw a limo. It didn't look like it was going anywhere in particular, but it looked nice. I then started to drown in my own thoughts and didn't notice someone walking up to me.

"Excuse me, little lamb, are you lost?" I heard someone say, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Not really, I was just waiting for a cab. Are you the owner of that limo?" I said while looking up to see the person who was speaking to me. I saw a boy about my age with strawberry blond hair and gorgeous light blue eyes. He was very handsome once I actually looked at him.

"It is, If you would like, I could take you to wherever it is you're going."

"Oh, no it's fine, I don't want to be a bother to you."

"I insist, little lamb."

"There's no way I'm getting out of this, aren't I?"

"You catch on quick. You never know, we might be going to the same place." He said while grabbing my bag and bringing me to the limo.

"Where are you going? If you wouldn't mind telling me."

"I don't mind. I'm heading to Saotome Academy actually. What about you?"

I froze. 'He is going to Saotome Academy? I thought I recognized him from the day that I had to go take the entrance exam. I saw him and another boy helping a girl. I guess she was there to take the exam as well. That explains the uniform he's wearing.'

"Actually, I'm heading there as well."

He chuckled and said, "I had a feeling. So while we're on the way there, why don't we introduce ourselves. I'm Jinguji Ren, and you are?"