She hung up before I could even say bye. Wow.

*LEO'S POV*
"Guys are you sure about this?" "Definitely, remember baby steps" Charlie said trying to comfort me, but failed terribly.

We're almost here, god this is more scary than I thought. Its getting more harder to breath, as if I'm scared I'll mess up my chance. What are you doing to me y/n.

*Y/N POV*
*beep beep* what are they already here? I checked my phone and I have no text message from Georgia. I grab my things and go outside, almost forgetting to shut the door, and jump in the back seat of the car.

"Hey y/n" Leo said shyly, "hey Leo". For the rest of the way Charlie, Georgia, Leo and I talked about a heap of stuff, I just kept having butterflies in my stomach when ever Leo talked or looked at me. Damn, what are you doing to me Leondre Devries. It felt like I've officially known Leo all my life.

I was so deep in my conversation with Leo that I didn't even notice we where at school. "Let's go" Leo said with a smile. I was honestly so glad Leo went to school he- gosh, I feel. Leo laughed as he picked me up. My cheeks were burning as hell, I could defiantly tell I was blushing. Great, I have probably ruined my chances with Leo.

I quickly thanked everyone for the lift to school and walked as far away as I could. Some people giving me weird looks and laughing, but I didn't care I was already use to this at previous school.

I went to the library and sat down at my usual table and studied for my exam that's this week. Lately I haven't been studying because of Leo, Charlie and Georgia. I grabbed my headphones from my pocket and plugged them into my phone. I was listening to live your life and continued on with my work.

*13 minutes later*

I noticed people were leaving so I took my headphones out. Yep that's the bell. I sighed knowing I didn't study at all because I was on my phone looking at my feed and the explore page on Instagram.

I walked up three stairs to get to my elective. Sewing. I didn't pick it, my mum thought I'd be best for me. I got my fabric and grabbed my bobin and bobin case. I sat at my seat and set up my machine.

"Excuse me, can I please introduce a new student, that will be in your class for this year?" "Sure" I heard my teacher whisper. I sighed because I didn't think I'd have any classes with Leo.

I turned around in shock. It was Leo. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I saw the 'popular' girls looking at him and giggling. I rolled my eyes and faced my sewing machine so I wouldn't cry.

Deep down I knew Leo would fall for those girls. He'd date them, and grow old with one of them.

I looked back up as I heard the teacher talking "umm, you can go sit next to Olivia" great right into the hands of the cheating bitch. I turned around in a rush and continued my sewing. I was so angry and annoyed at Leo, at my teacher, at Olivia, Mia and Eva. I shouldn't even be mad, he's not my boyfriend I sighed.

"Hey y/n, what's up. I kinda wanted to sit next to you but I guess Olivia's not that bad. He said smiling at her. "Oh hey Leo, what's up" I said with a fake smile. Clearly didn't work. "What what's wrong?" "Nothing, I've just had a bad day so far" I said with a better fake smile. "Okay, I was just wondering if you could help me set up my machine". I looked over at Olivia, Mia and Eva, they were all laughing to each other. I took a deep breath and said "sure".

I walked over to his machine and set it up as fast as I could. "Whoaa slow down, I didn't even get to see it" I sighed knowing Olivia or Eva will end up talking to me for being with Leo. I was slowly showing him but Olivia butt in and started talking. "Umm babe what's she doing here?" "Well she's helping me" I looked at Leo and rolled my eyes and left. How can he date someone he just met.

I felt someone hug me from my back. I could tell. It was Leo, his scent is amazing. "What's wrong? Is it what Olivia said?" I slowly looked at him and nodded regretting my decision, now he probably knows I like him. "Are you jealous" he said with a smirk. "No why the hell would you think that?" His smirk fell into a frown, some reason I felt like he wanted me to say yes. "Well anyway, I'm not dating Olivia, she just asked if she could call me that" he shrugged.

He left and I somewhat felt sad.

*LEO'S POV*
I walked back to my seat and somewhat felt sad that she didn't say she was jealous, if she did maybe I could of asked her out. Now I need to wait and continue my plan. I started texting Charlie not doing anything this lesson.

Leo: hey charl, I don't think the plans working. She said she wasn't jealous when I got seated with another girl. She looked sad though.

Why is he taking so long.

* Y/N'S POV*
I got a text from someone. Once I finished sewing what I was doing, I grabbed my phone from my pocket. It was Leo. Why is he texting me. I looked up to him and he was talking to Eva.

I opened my phone and went to his text.

Leondre 💕: hey charl, I don't think the plans working. She said she wasn't jealous when I got seated with another girl. She looked sad though.

What plan? I knew what I was going to do may ruin our friendship but I need to know.

Y/n: what do you mean?
Leo: our plan, about making y/n fall for me. I mean it may not be that bad but I'm scared that I'll lose her.

I turned my phone off in shock. Did he actually say he wanted me to fall for him? Does this mean he likes me? I had so many questions in my head but no answers.

A/N~ how was this chapter? 1722 words haha I was gonna make it longer but I'll save that for the next chapter. Hope it was good and you enjoyed reading it. I'm trying to upload a chapter more often. Like, comment and vote if you liked it.