"Don't ask me." ChoCho replied from further down the table.

He creeps me out... that's something a hardcore Yandere would do...

Would you calm down and stop being a pussy?

AZULA SO MEAN!

Inojin leaned over to Sumire on your right.

"I hear you're popular with the guys, Miss Class Rep!" He said. Sumire blushed deeply and hid behind her notepad while making strange noises.

"How do you know about that already?" She asked. Before he could reply, Namida had let out a screech, drawing everyone in the classroom's attention.

"Namida! What's wrong?" Izuno asked.

"T-the blackbaord..." Namida replied while pointing to it. You all turned towards it and several gasps rung out.

SUMIRE, I'M ALWAYS WATCHING YOU.

Your jaw plummeted down to the floor.

OKAY NOW I'M REALLY FREAKED OUT HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH A YANDERE!?!?

Isn't it obvious? You beat them at their own game.

"Whose kind of a prank is this?" Shino's irritated voice spoke up.

'Does this really look like a prank to you?' You thought, your brow twitching.

"Everyone, keep working on your drawings." Shino instructed while he began to erase the chalk.

"W-what is going on?" Boruto asked, having stood up in his seat. Shikadai leaned back in his chair when the pencil in your hand snapped clean in half. Small flickers of fire began to show in your hair.

"It's him..." You hissed, your eyes taking on a glow.

~
Back near the main entrance your group had met up with Mitsuki.

"Boruto... Apparently you-know-who was absent today." The snake-like boy said.

"Whaaaaat?? I thought Voldemort was killed by Harry Potter!"

-_-

"What? Am I wrong?"

"Anyways, no one's seen him." He went on.

"Nol way! My intuition's never wrong." ChoCho said from the group. A piece of paper flew down from the air and fell to Boruto's feet.

"What's this?" The blond asked as he gazed up at the ceiling. You all looked up and saw hundreds of papers floating down. You grabbed one from the air and read it.

I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, SUMIRE

Your eyes widened for a split second.

Okay, maybe we are dealing with a Yandere.

I TOLD YOU!!!

"That guy's the only one who could've done this." Shikadai said.

"Yeah, that's for sure, but... how did he do this?" ChoCho added on. You crushed the paper in your hand. Flames engulfed the paper and whirled around you.

"W-WAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Boruto exclaimed. The fire didn't burn any of the students, but it did burn away all of the papers. Everyone stared at you in shock, your eyes your Bijuu ones.

"Hey, Y/n! What the heck--"

"I'm angry."

He nor anyone argued against you.

~
The seven of you walked down the halls of the school, trying to find Magire to beat the shit out of him.

"Dammit, where is he?" Shikadai groaned.

"Don't worry. As long as we don't leave the Class Rep bt herself, everything will be fine." Boruto assured. Suddenly, a metal door slid down from the ceiling, separating the boys from the girls.

"YOU HAD TO FUCKIN SAY THAT, DIDN'T YOU!?!?!?" You exclaimed.

"He's not fooling around, is he!?" ChoCho exclaimed, her and Sarada on high alert.

"You okay!?" Boruto called while slamming his hands on the metal door.

"Damn!"

"It's pretty solid." You heard Shikadai say.

"It might be dangerous staying around here!" Sarada said.

"Let's go!" ChoCho added as the three of them began to run.

"Wait up! He's not here! I don't sense him-- WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR SHIT'S SAKE!?!?!?"

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}