Picking up the peices...

"Jungkookie!"

"What."

"Wait please."

"I don't want to speak to you right now."

"I'm -"

"Why did you do that?"

"I didn't mean to. I didn't. It wasn't on purpose. Yoongi was drunk and-"

"You just thought you could kiss him-"

"It wasn't like that. He was drunk and he just wanted to talk. We were talking like nothing was happening and then he started talking about Jiminie and I think he thought I was him-"

"But you seemed to be enjoying it."

"I promise I didn't I pushed him away."

"Jungkookie please don't go."

"Jungkookie...please!" *crying*

"Tae what do you want me to do! I can't do this right now-"

"But you can because you need to understand that I would never do that to you. I never had any intention of doing it. He just kissed me. I thought we were just having a friendly conversation-"

"Tae....I don't need your excuse-"

"It's no excuse...please!"

"JUNGKOOKIE!"

"DONT WALK AWAY JUNGKOOKIE!"

"PLEASE I LOVE YOU!"

............

"I love you Jungkook!"

"Wake up Taehyung...."

"What...Jungkookie I-"

"Wake up....Taehyung-"

"Wake up!"

"What what I'm up," Taehyung said as he opened his eyes to see a little Jimin on his bed.

He had fallen asleep after he got home from Jin's house yesterday. When he played cards and games to distract them. He didn't really get distracted.

"What...what are you doing here?" He asked perfecting his hair and rubbing his eyes.

"Your mum said you were sleep talking again. Something about Jungkookie-"

"Don't say his name like that please-"

"Sorry. But I came in the morning. Something about you talking about the kiss with Yoongi," Jimin bowed his head down. His eyes looking sad but smiling for Taes comfort.

Taes eyes widened. He was talking out loud. He didn't want to believe his mum heard it. He always kept things hidden from his mum.

"What..I-"

"It's okay Tae....why are you thinking about that now," Jimin asked. He sat closer. He seemed upset. Or angry, Tae couldn't really tell.

Tae sat up properly before speaking his mind.

"I don't really know. Maybe I thought it has something to do with Jungkook," Tae said.