Going back around...

Taehyung was always a bright kid. Filled with love and happiness. Constantly making other people's lives better.

He headed to the fair that was being taken down for the third time this year. His head was down, his burgundy suit making him look professional.

He looked around to find a member of staff so that he could ask them a particular question.

The fair was not far from Taes house. Which is why it was easy for him to get home.

"Tae do you want to walk me home afterwards?" Jungkook asked jumping on Taes back.

"Yeh sure, I always walk you home whenever we are out."

"I know it's just sometimes I feel like you don't want to," Jungkook rested his head on Taes shoulder.

The piggyback getting a breeze.

"I will never leave you to walk home alone kookie."

Jungkook kissed the back of Taes neck.

"I know."

"Can I help you?" A women asks. Her hair was tied up in a pony, wearing a blue top with the hair logo on it.

Taes eyes widened.

"Yes umm, I went here a year ago...I went here with my boyfriend-"

"A year ago?" She looked confused. Her eyes narrowed.

"Yes. Uh..we kept the tickets afterwards. You know...as it was special to us.."

Tae paused, wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry," the women said stroking Taes back.

She didn't know exactly what he was crying at but she wanted to comfort him.

"It's okay. Just breathe."

Tae took a deep breathe.

"I just found them again since I lost them and his ticket has a weird number on it."

He pulled out the tickets and showed them to her.

"Did they used to do that? Or even do that now?" He asked.

"I've been here for a long time. I don't think they ever put numbers on tickets."

Tae looked at her confused.

"If we did, wouldn't we have put it on yours to?" She said.

Tae checked the tickets again, looking at the numbers in detail.

5793

He let out a smile and bowed to the staff member.

As he left, he headed towards his house, dreading the next day of school.

He grabbed the keys from his pocket to open the door and headed up the stairs to his room.

As he sat down on the chair, he grabbed the camera. He started to look through the photos tearing up more and more, almost whimpering at every photo.

Then, in a sudden realization, Tae jumped up.

The photo was of him and Jungkook, behind his new locker, with Jungkook showing his password on the post it he was holding.

Tae took of his blazer, changing his shoes to trainers.

He ran out the door, dropping his keys on the doorstep, not realizing.

With the tickets still in the his hand, he sprinted round the corner of his house, directing right to school.

As he got to the door he stopped to catch his breathe. Tae headed on in. School had been emptied already. Meaning it was dead silence.