Dont let go...

Do you ever have a special place you go to when you feel low or down. Or just need a break from everybody. You just need that time to yourself.

Tae needed this time to think.

Taehyung, ever since he was a little boy, used to always climb trees. And when things went wrong, anything went wrong. He would go to that tree.

The tree round his the corner of his house was only the one he would go to as a little boy.

Since he wasn't aloud that far from his house.

"Taehyung. Get down here now please!" His mum shouted.

It was pitch black. The darkness making everything dark.

"Taehyung let's sort this out."

Tae continued to ignore his mum. He was sat on the highest point of the tree. He never shared that tree with anyone. Not anyone.

"I'm not coming down," Tae said.

As the seven year old boy cried, his mum tried to find a way to climb up, but couldn't because of the effort you had to put into it.

"Honey. Your dad will be back soon."

"You promise?"

"I promise," his mum answered urgently.

Tae continued to sit. Before looking down at his mum.

"But you promised last time that you wouldn't argue. Yet you still did."

His mum looked at him hopeless, before raising her mums up to help him get down.

And in the end he did.

Tae sat on his favorite tree. With the photo in place. It was the before school.

Tae had went to the tree before sunset.

He looked down at the photo confused.

Did Jungkook know something was going on??

He thought to himself.

His mind sometimes never made sense to him. Not even in this situation.

But he believes that Jungkook was out there somewhere. Hopefully Tae isn't to late to figure it out.

He was all ready for school. His blue hoodie followed by his little puma backpack.

"It's a dead end," he said to himself.

Chucking the photo, leaving it to float from the tree to the floor.

He couldn't understand what he did wrong. How was he supposed to get any of this.

He tried to remember the day of when he Jungkook went missing. But whenever he tried to think about that. It would always ruin him.

"Jungkookie where are you?"

......

"Jungkook it's not funny."

(SCREAM!!!!!!)

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Tae panicked, moving from the position in the tree leaving him to fall down. Dropping him to the ground.

He slowly got up. Touching his leg gently. His arm killing him from the fall.

"Shit," he said to himself.

He got up dusting himself of and heading back to his house to get some breakfast. Before his mum woke up getting worried.

-----------------------------