What to do...

"Ahhhh....it hurts," Tae said to himself. The bottom of his leg painted red.

His hands were shaking as he quietly tried to place the wipe on his leg. The blood being swiped of with the sting inside the cut.

Everything was confusing.

Taes eyes were watering. His hair messed up and his arms and sides bruised.

The landing of the fall wasn't accurate. He landed on his stomach. His arms and legs scraping the wall as he went over.

Tae kept wiping his cut as he thought of the incident that happened 5 minutes ago.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-" Tae said to himself as he jumped up the wall.

He carried on cleaning the cut.

He looked back-

The sting getting worse.

His leg was grabbed-

Taes eyes looking in the distance.

He looked in the figures eyes.

Still cleaning the cut.

"Jungkook!"

Tae jumped immediately chucking the wipe to the other side of the room. Angry at himself for almost waking up his parents.

He looked at his leg. His hands slowly touching it. The pain being unbearable.

He grabbed a plaster. Not an ordinary plaster, a huge one to cover the whole cut.

He cleaned himself up before heading up the stairs to his room. Whilst holding his side and limping, he got his pyjamas on.

He dived on his bed, so tired from the night he just had. But couldn't stop thinking about the incident before him.

Nothing was coming together at all.

He closed his eyes. Slowly dosing of.

"Tae come on. You got to have some fun," Jimin said jumping up and down.

The pool was filled with people. Tae and his friends were hanging out by the pool. Trying to cheer Tae up.

"I don't feel like having fun-"

"Come on Tae. I know you feel guilty. But you need to get it of your chest," Yoongi said tapping his back and looking at Jin for help.

"Yeh....I mean I think Jungkook would want you to have fun if he were here," Jin said with a smile.

Tae looked at him and laughed. Starting to cry as he looked at all of them.

Their smiles dropped before hearing what Tae had to say.

"If he were here.....To be honest...I think Jungkook would want me to find him Jin."

Tae walked of leaving his friends and heading to the toilets of the outside pool.

He washed his face, wiping away the tears.

"It's okay Tae...it's okay," he said to himself.

He gave himself a smile and headed out, until a kid about his height, maybe his age knocked into him. Pushing Tae backwards.

He was shook by the sudden act. There was so much room to walk and he just had to knock into him.

Tae looked back to see who the kid was, but he couldn't tell as he was wearing all black.

Tae scolded and then moved on. Watching his friends in the pool.