It starts now...

Missed call from Jungkookie❤️

Tae dropped his phone. Struggling to breathe. He started to have another panic attack.

He quickly put some pants on holding his heart throughout. Coping with the pain.

He reached out for his phone calling Jimin.

"Hello"

"Jimin....I need...you....to come....over."

"Wait..are you okay."

"Jung...called....he called...."

"Tae slow down...slow down Tae."

"Tae. Are you having a panic attack?!"

"......yeh."

"I'll be right over."

Jimin hung up leaving Tae being nothing but hopeless. He curled up on his bed. Shutting his eyes. Pretending like he was not there.

He just hoped Jungkook was okay. He hoped someone found his phone. He hoped that he could find a trace of his boy somewhere so it can lead him closer to him.

But he couldn't hope anything. He couldn't even dream. Because he just couldn't believe that he missed the call.

The one call....

--------------------------

Tae heard a knock on the door. He assumed his mum answered since he heard the doorknob twist and a conversation spark downstairs.

Which all and lead to the one and only Jimin, arriving at Taes room. Stood there worried. Fearing nothing but the young boy lying on the bed.

"Tae are you okay..?" He asked. Running towards him and sitting him up carefully. His pillow soaked.

"He called..."

"What do you mean he called?"

"He...he called me.."

Jimin sat there unsure and confused.

"I was in the shower...and he called-"

"Did you answer it?"

"No...I missed it," Tae said. His arms folded like he was protecting himself.

They both sat there in silence. Taes heart was beating. The tense games started to begin.

"Do you have proof?" Jimin asked.

Tae pulled out his phone from his pocket. The call still being on his front screen.

Jimin took it of him. His mouth wide open. His eyes shaking.

They couldn't quite believe the situation they were in. But Taes top priority was to find Jungkook. Whether he was alive or...you know.

"We should show this to the police. Maybe they could open the case back up-"

"No," Tae said. Shaking it whilst getting up from his bed.

"But if we-"

"NO!"

Tae grabbed one of his shirts. Chucking it on and grabbing his coat.