Chapter 24 : It's Magic!! Never Believe It's Not So!!

~Rob's POV~

When we told Little Lachy and Sparkz about what we planned to do, they insisted that they should come along. Since they said that they would pester us until we let them tag along, we did. We spent the rest of the day preparing to leave the Dragon Kingdom of the West and training to defeat Herobrine. Which leaves me in my current position. It was almost sunset, but I couldn't find Mitch, and I was about to check the library. When the door opened, I saw Mitch reading a light purple book in the corner of the library.

"Hey Rob." Mitch said without looking up from his book.

"Hey Mitch, what are you reading? It's almost sunset." I told him.

"It is? Huh. I must have lost track of time. I'm reading about some old spells. I thought that they might be useful." He smiled, then he frowned. "But it's in a different language so I'm rewriting it on that paper by telling the ink to write what's written in the book in English."

I looked at the piece of paper that was on the table in front of him. It had what appeared to be spells that had to do with summoning. Cobble, TNT, obsidian, diamond swords, and... mind controlled mobs? Huh. That might be useful. I thought to myself. Hey there's runes here too!! I wonder if Mitch will actually use these in the big battle, or if he'll just forget about them completely.

"Welp. I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow!!" I yawned.

"Ok!! I think that I'll stay here for a little while longer. I have some studying to do on these spells and runes." Mitch said.

"Alright. Goodnight!" I said.

"Night!" He replied.

~Mitch's POV~

I stayed up all night, practicing spells and runes. Once the sun started rising, I stopped time and walked back to the hotel, climbing into my bed. When time resumed, I pretended to be asleep as everyone else woke up. I heard them pushing the covers off and getting out of bed. Gosh I'm tired. I didn't get any sleep last night. I just kept training until sun rise.

"Mitch, are you up?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah... I didn't sleep. I was practicing spells and stuff." I replied.

"You were up all night practicing the spells and runes?" Rob asked.

"Yup." I said, popping the p. I felt someone poke me and I immediately felt a lot better. Must have been Ikky Vikky. I sighed into my pillow. "Thanks Vikk."

"Yeah. Anytime." He yawned. Eventually, we were ready to go with Little Lachy and Sparkz by our side. I smiled to myself, ready to show off what I had been practicing. I mentally prepared to cast the spell that would make our trip much quicker.

"Is everybody ready?" I asked.

"Yup!! I've got food and water for 5 days, two extra sets of iron tools, another set of diamo-" Vikk got cut off by me.

"You won't need all of that!" I smirked. Everyone looked at me in confusion. "Hold your breath!! This might feel kind of weird!"

I concentrated on our location as I held out my hands to cast the teleportation spell, making sure that the whole group was going to be teleported to Herobrine's Nether Fortress. I saw a purple aura surrounding me, indicating that the spell was working. Focusing all of my energy on the complicated group teleportation spell, I could feel beads of sweat on my forehead while I completed the spell. Panting a little, I looked around to see walls of nether brick. I smiled to myself and pumped my fist in the air in victory. That is, until I heard vomiting behind me. However, I should have expected that. The side effects of the spell is vomiting after the first few times you use it, but I had practiced and used that spell so many times that I was just a little tired. I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed nervously while the rest of the boys wiped their mouths clean.

"When did you learn that Mitch?" Preston asked.

"Last night." I responded. Lachlan groaned as he wiped his mouth free of body fluids again. "Sorry guys. I guess I should've warned you guys about the side effects of teleportation the first few times you use it. I've just practiced it so many times that I forgot about it."

"Nah we're fine. Sorta." Jerome chuckled.

"What else did you learn last night?" Lachlan asked.

"Umm... There's summoning, illusions, potion effects, mind control over mobs, and impenetrable shields." I listed off.

"Wow!! That's a lot for one night Mitch." Rob said.

"Yeah, but I can stop time as just part of my natural powers so I guess it technically wasn't just one night." I replied.

"Alright then. If we really are here in Herobrine's Fortress, which I'm sure we are, then let's find Herobrine." Little Lachy said. We all nodded in agreement and walked around to find Herobrine. After a fairly long search, we didn't find Herobrine, but we found a blaze. I mind controlled the blaze and commanded it to bring us to Herobrine. We followed that blaze down many halls and corridors, talking about battle strategies the whole way there. Finally, the smoking mob from the Nether stopped dead in it's tracks in front of an enormous room with diamonds, quartz, emeralds, and gold everywhere you looked. There was a blood red and gold carpet that led to a diamond throne, decorated with emeralds, on the far side of the room, and on that throne, was a figure that I wished I never had to see.

"Why hello there boys. I didn't expect to see you so soon. Teleportation, perhaps?"

CLIFFHANGER >:3 #SorryNotSorry. I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter!! The next chapter is going to be the last!! I'm actually really shocked that this book will be coming to a close so soon. I hope that you'll all have an amazing day or night!! Ok bye!!