Chapter 15 : Because It's Normal To Wake Up In Lava

~Mitch's POV (A/N Really short POV.)

After almost missing about 10 jumps and getting a fairly bad leg burn, I made it to Preston.

"Hey there Lava P." I whispered, reaching out to touch the lava mob hybrid's forehead with my right hand. When I did, I shielded my eyes from the blinding light with my left arm and reeled my right arm back in.

"Huh... Mitch?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up at Preston and smiled, making eye contact with him. "Mitch where are we?"

~Preston's POV (A/N Told ya.)

"Mitch where are we?" I asked, very confused. I mean, that makes sense right? Wouldn't anyone be confused if they woke up surrounded by lava with one of their best friends staring at them and the last thing that they remember is their own death? "Where's the rest of the Pack? Why were you covering your eyes? What's going on? Aren't I supposed to be dead? I remember my death... How long was I out?"

"I'll answer everything later, now come on Parkour King, the guys are waiting for us." He said, trying to get up. Once he stood up, he winced.

"Mitch," I started.

"Preston," He joked.

"You can't do parkour with a leg like that." I said, pointing to his badly burned leg.

"Watch me." He smirked, jumping to the next part of the course and yelping in pain.

"What did I say Mitch." I replied.

"What else can I do?" He asked. "I have to get back to the start of the course."

"If you managed to burn your leg, you can manage to die." I said. "I can swim in lava so I'll just go get Vikk, he's not to bad at parkour and he can just heal himself."

"He's asleep." Mitch stated.

"Then I'll get Lachlan, he can make a pathway by cooling down the lava with water."

"We're in the Nether."

"Then I'll wake up Vikk."

"He's a deep sleeper."

"I'll manage."

"Ok then." Mitch gave in. I dove into the warm liquid and swam to the other side of the parkour course. Once I got to the other side, well, I crashed into a wall first... Once I got to the other side, I looked up to see the rest of the Pack, minus Mitch and Vikk, staring at me with relieved expressions. Vikk was cuddling in Lachlan's arms and it was adorable. #Vikklan.

To bad I have to wake him up.

"VIKK WAKE THE FUDGE UP YOU LAZY CACTUS!! MITCH ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE IT BACK CAUSE HE BURNED HIS LEG SO YOU HAVE TO HEAL HIM SO GET YOUR FLAT BUTT UP AND START DOING PARKOUR!!" (A/N Why is that such a Preston thing to say? Especially that last part about Vikk's butt being flat... He said that about Nick... Which rimes with Vikk...)I screamed, trying to wake up Ikky Vikky Not-So-Sticky.

"Preston!! That's not very nice to say about Vikk!!" Lachlan screeched. (A/N THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?! REALLY LACHY?!)

"Wait, WHAT?! MITCH BURNED HIS LEG??" Jerome panicked.

"Wha- Lachy, where- what's going on?" Vikk whispered.

"Mitch burned his leg while doing the parkour and now you have to do the parkour so that you can heal the Benja's leg cause I'm certain that he won't make it back here without dying along the way." I explained with an I-Don't-Give-Any-Type-Of-Fudge tone of voice.

"Ok Pearston..." Vikk yawned, rubbing at his eyes.

"I'm not a pear." I replied.

"Ok Purrston." Vikk smiled.

"I'm not a cat either." I frowned.

"Good kitty." He said, patting my head. I growled at him and dove back into the lava, swimming a few blocks away from the start of the parkour. I looked out of the lava and saw that Vikk had started the parkour course already.

"So Vikk," I started, continuing to swim through the bright orange lava. "What's going on, and where are we?"

"Hah, long story really," Vikk said, concentrating on a 3 block jump. As we made it through the course, Vikk explained everything to me. From his revival, to this point and time. "Oh and also, I think that Notch is dead."

"WHY?!" I yelped as Vikk almost failed to make a quad jump.

"Well, Notch would never let this happen to his people. He would die for any of us... And I think that's what happened." Vikk explained to me as he clung onto a fence post. I reached my hand out of the lava, waited for it to cool, then lifted Vikk's foot onto the nether brick fence post. Vikk whipped his forehead "Thanks,"I just nodded.

"Cmon, Mitch is that way." I said, pointing in Mitch's direction.

"Preston there's only one way to go."

"Yeah I know." I grinned cheekily.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LACHLAN'S LEV. 78 DRAGONITE AT THE START OF HIS PIXELMON SERIES~

~Mitchell's POV~

"IKKY VIKKY!! OVER HERE!!" I called out once Vikk was in my sight.

"HEY MITCH!! OK I'M JUST GONNA GO BACK NOW! BYE!!!!" Vikk yelled back, turning around.

"WAIT NO!!" I shouted in his direction.

"JK! JK!" He chucked loudly. I smiled and patiently waited for him to arrive and heal my 'badly wounded' leg. I wonder where Preston is... I thought, wondering where the lava mob hybrid was at the time. I would have expected him to have accompanied Vikk who would be parkouring while Preston just swam in the lava among side him. However, he seemed to be missing.

"Sup Mitch." A familiar voice said behind me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and turn around.

"PRESTON DON'T DO THAT TO ME!!"

"I couldn't help it!! You scream like a girl!" He cackled. I turned around to see Vikk's mouth in a straight line as if he were trying to hold in a laugh. I pouted playfully and Vikk burst into laughter. Vikk reached towards my leg and touched it gently, making sure not to hurt me any more than I already was. His hand was surrounded by a bright green aura and soon my leg was to. As soon as Vikk's hand touched my leg, it felt a lot better. I could see the burn fading away, and the swelling was going down. There was also a lot less pain so there's that.

"Thanks Vikk." I smiled.

"Anytime! Now let's get back to the guys, I hope they aren't dead by the time we get there." Vikk said.

"Don't jinx it!!" Preston hissed.

And there you have it guys!! I do hope that you liked this chapter and also, leave a comment telling me what you think will happen next!! (AKA, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE IDEAS I NEED THEM!! *~*). Ok bye.