Chapter 23 : Spooky Ghost

The picture is by Andrea_Galaxy.

~Lachlan's POV~

"BOO!!" Preston yelled. I jumped and cuddled the covers some more, groaning. The rest of the Pack laughed as I turned on my stomach to fall back asleep.

"Lachlan, you know that you need to wake up. Cmon mate." Vikk laughed.

"Nu... Go away spooky ghost..." I complained, but my reply only caused Rob and Preston to laugh even harder. Refusing to leave my fluffy bed, I hugged my pillow, while Vikk dragged me onto the floor. When I hit the floor with a loud thump, I sighed, every so slowly pushing myself up. Leaning against the bunk bed that Vikk and I shared, I giggled as the rest of the Pack attempted to drag me somewhere.

"Lachlan, cmon dude. We're going to breakfast! Get off of your butt man." Mitch said. My eyes shot wide open.

"Breakfast?! Why didn't you say so sooner? Hurry up!!" I chirped, tossing on my red hoodie. The guys chuckled as I childishly rushed out the door, tugging my shoe on. We raced to the kitchen, laughing. Once we got to the, rather large, kitchen, we took a moment to catch our breathes.

"Coming though!! Make way! Medics coming through! Excuse me!!" A nature dragon called. Behind her, was another nature dragon. This nature dragon was carrying a young girl, who appeared to be in bad condition. She looked at us, her jaw agape.

"Yo what was that about?" Mitch asked.

"A human girl. She claims that she is a messenger who goes by the name Claire Miyako. She says that she has been traveling for 3 days. She has an urgent message for 5 human boys. Their names are Choco, Kenny, Ryan, Pete, and Matt. She also told us that two human girls named Elizabeth and Dark sent her. From what I can see, she has been badly hurt and will most likely be taken to our hospital here in the kingdom." Little Lachy responded, walking into the room. The boys gasped as I translated Little Lachy's words. She was looking for us, but she doesn't know our real names!! I thought, looking at the rest of the Pack. They looked back at me.

"Is there any chance that we could talk to her?" I asked Little Lachy.

"Oh course!! I'm sure that the doctors won't mind as long as the human is in good conditions." Sparkz yawned, tiredly stumbling into the room.

"Thank you for the information, Sparkz." I smiled warmly, petting the young lightning dragon softly. Sparkz leaned into my touch, until he smelled food and galloped towards the source of the scent. How are we supposed to tell her that we've been lying about our real names this whole time? I wondered. "Cmon guys, let's go ask the doctors if we can speak with Claire after breakfast."

Once we had finished our breakfast, we walked to the dragon hospital where Claire was being treated. While we walked to our destination, we conversed about how we were going to tell Claire that we were the people that she was looking for, even if our names are different. By the time we got to her hospital room, we gave up and just hoped that she would believe us, or at least tell us any way.

"Umm, hey! Are you Claire Miyako?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah! Hi! You must be that Pete guy that Elizabeth and Dark were talking about!" Claire smiled She wore back, finger-less gloves, a grey, long sleeve shirt, a dark blue, short sleeve jacket, and a grey and red checkered headband. She was also wearing light blue shorts and tall brown boots. She had light skin, black hair, a green eye, and a purple eye. She was also pretty short, kind of like Vikk.

"Heh, about that..." Mitch trailed off, soon attempting to continue. "Those people... they uhh..."

"They died about a thousand years ago, and we used their names to hide our identities." Vikk continued for Mitch, who simply nodded in thanks.

"Why would you do that?" Claire asked, confused.

"Well, you see, we were sent on a mission. We're trying to defeat Herobrine and we decided that if we pretend to be someone else, then it will be harder for us to track him. We were wrong though, he knew us by our faces." I clarified. (A/N See what I did there? XD)

"I see. I wish I could help some more with that, but I wasn't sent on your mission. However, I was sent on my own mission to tell you that Herobrine is after you and he's got quite the price on you guys, dead or alive." Claire said, frowning.

"How big is this, 'price'?" Preston asked.

"2 stacks of diamonds, a stack of gold, and a stack of emeralds." She sighed.

"Th-that... that's a really big price..." Rob stuttered. I bit my lip nervously. People are going through really hard times right now. Therefore they need money... And I know that Herobrine is smart enough not to tell anyone that we're trying to kill him. Otherwise people would just let us go. I thought to myself worriedly.

"If that's the latest news, then we need to hurry." Vikk thought out loud.

"Hurry to do what?" Mitch asked.

"Hurry up and find Herobrine, and hopefully defeat him." Vikk said. There was silence for quite some time as we all thought about the consequences of attacking before we were ready.

"Vikk's right guys. I know that we're all thinking about what would happen if we failed... But I think that we'll succeed! After all, we're in this together. The longer we wait, the more time people will have to find us, and attempt to kill us. We can't let that happen, so our best option is to attack as soon as we can." I said with a determined look on my face. The guys, besides Vikk, all looked up at me with either an expression that seemed to a mix between worry and nervousness. Vikk, on the other hand, smiled up at me and stood up.

"Get ready to go, we leave tomorrow morning." He said.

THERE YOU HAVE IT GUYS!! A chapter that took almost a whole day to write!! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and I would like to thank @Andrea_Galaxy for sending in her OC, Claire Miyako!! Have a great day or night!! Ok bye!!