Chapter 18 : Whales and Holes

~Vikk's POV~

     A circle of fire surrounded us and was closing in on us. In a normal situation, Rob would have flown out of it, but the only thing holding him back was us.

"Rob, save yourself," I commanded.

"No way!" He shouted back.

"Rob, water is not putting this fire out for some reason THIS ISN'T NORMAL FLY AWAY!!" Lachlan screamed, using his powers to try and put the fire out. All of a sudden, the fire turned blue.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! THE CLOSER I GET TO THE FIRE THE COLDER I FEEL!!" Mitch panicked.

"I FEEL IT TOO!!" Jerome replied.

"ROB YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FLY!! SAVE. YOUR. SELF." I demanded, staring Rob in the eye.

"You think he can ESCAPE?! I think not." A familiar voice said.

"Wait- Preston?" Jerome asked. "Is that you?"

"I SHALL BE THE WINNER OF THIS HUNGER GAMES!!" Preston screamed. He leaped out of the flames, taking Rob by surprise, and struck his sword right next to Rob's neck. "If this were real, you'd be dead by now m8."

"Yeah I know," Rob said happily, tying his red cloth around his neck. Once he was done he held out his hand to shake which Preston took happily. "Gg man."

"Gg." Preston grinned. The rest of us pouted.

"What?" Rob asked. "Why are you looking at us like that?"

"We wanted to see an epic Poofless match." Mitch pouted.

"We can still have one, one v one Preston?" Rob asked.

"You're going down man." Preston smiled.

"Not if you fall first!" Rob grinned.

~TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M LAZY AND DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING A POOFLESS MATCH~

Rob and Preston gasped for breath as they held they're, nearly broken, diamond swords out at each other. They've been fighting for hours now and it seems that neither Preston nor Rob would win this fight. They would probably just collapse at the same time. Just as I thought that, they both collapsed onto the ground. What a coincidence.

"Whale then." Lachlan said.

"Whale?" Mitch questioned.

"Whale." Lachlan replied.

"Whale then, we better drag these two back to the hole." Jerome said happily, picking up Rob's legs and starting to drag them. "Whale? What are you waiting for?"

"What are you doing Jerome? That is a waste of time, energy, and effort!!" Mitch exclaimed. "Stick, bring Preston and Rob to the hole where they last slept."

The stick did as Mitch said and made Rob and Preston's bodies float to the hole that we were living in.

"You're welcome." Mitch said in high pitched-sassy girl tone. He attempted to do a hair flip, but he failed miserably. We all laughed and walked back to our hole.

~ TIME SKIP CAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS (Brought to you by terrible hair flips)~

~Preston's POV~

I was awoken by a loud noise coming from above. I was sitting in a large, dim lighted room. I saw the rest of the Pack were here with me awake. How did I even get here? All I remember is battling Rob and then passing out... Wait does that mean that Rob won?

"What's going on?" Mitch shouted over the loud noises.

"Maybe Herobrine found us and he brought his army!!" Rob shouted.