Chapter Five;Thomas POV

T H O M A S

My alarm woke me up and I groaned. "Thomas get up!" I heard Alexander say and I noticed he was straddling me. I groaned and put my pillow over my face. "Thomas, it's the first day of classes!" Alexander yells as I got up almost immediately. He fell to the floor with a thud. "What are you doing Hamilton? Get up, we don't want to be late~" I teased making him groan.

"You suck." "Yeah well, you swallow." I said and pushed him out of my room. "Did you just-" He cut himself off and I could hear him walking away. I loved the guy but he walked right into this stupid shit. I changed into some skinny jeans and a plain white shirt and grabbed my hoodie. I couldn't survive without my magenta hoodie. I went over to the mirror in an attempt to fix the cloud that sat on my head all day.

I left my room and saw Alexander drinking a cup of coffee. "Took you long enough, prick." He spat making me chuckle. "Anyways let's go!" "What's your first class?" He asked me. "Creative writing." "Yo, same!" He said kind of sounding like Laurens. We quickly found our first class and inside sat Peggy, Samuel, Monroe and Burr (Who looked terrified for his life when Alexander walked in next to me) He sat with Peggy and Samuel while I sat with Burr and Monroe. "Aaron Burr, sir?" I heard Alexander innocently ask. "Let's fucking confer." He said smiling at Burr menacingly. "He's insane and I'm gonna die. Well, I've done everything I wanted to do at least...Stolen someone else's boyfriends, gotten one of my own..." I laughed as he accepted his fate of maybe dying.

The teacher walked in and I saw him write Mr.Adams on the board. "Lame!" I yelled when he started explaining class rules. What are we second graders? Those little monsters...I heard a snicker from Hamilton and his friends. Adams groaned and continued explaining what we had to do. "And what if we finished?" "Then fuck outta my classroom." Adams snapped as Hamilton flashed me a grin and left. How the hell...

"The kid always finished his work before we even tell them...Fuck that kid." I was finishing up my last page when Burr screeched. "He's threatening me?!" I laughed a bit and finished up my work. I looked at Burr's phone. Fuck you, it read making me laugh even more. I left the class and went to find Alexander. I heard snickering from the bathroom and I saw he sat on the counter as he texted Burr. "He thinks your gonna kill him." I told him making him jump and look up. "Your an asshole. Next time give me a warning." "Sorry but I have no way of contact you." I shrugged, "that's right...Give me your phone." I handed him my phone after putting in my password and he typed in his number. He texted himself to see if it was the right number and his phone buzzed. He grinned as I checked what he saved himself as. A-Bae. He showed me what I was saved as. J-bae. "People are going to take this the wrong way and assume we're dating." I told him honestly. I swore I heard a, I wouldn't mind come from him making me blush. I was sure I was hearing stuff. He was dating John. I was dating James. He loves John...right? We sat in the bathroom until we had to head to our next class. Turns out, we have the exact same schedule. We went through so many different classes and finally we made it to the one that mattered. "Debate class!" I yelled falling to my knees as Alexander stopped at the door and looked back at me.

"It's just-" "Hello, son." We looked up and I saw a man...a very familiar man...The very virginian- "Washington!" we both yelled and ran towards him to give him a hug. Our combined strength almost dropped him as he chuckled. He gave us a toothy grin. "Go take your seats boys." "Debate Class!" We chanted until everyone had arrived. He chose a topic that we had a week to research. Love. We would debate on what love was to us.

I couldn't start writing because I was confused. I looked over at Alexander 'Non-stop' Hamilton and he had the same confused look as me. "Aren't you dating John though? This should be easy for you." "Yeah but it's what Love is. Something everyone knows. Not just my experience." I mean, he wasn't wrong. I nodded and went back when it hit me.