Chapter Two;Thomas POV

T H O M A S

“But Jemmyyyy!” I wined and hugged him as he sighed. “You are the bane of my existence. Your like a girl. Very needy.” “Am I a pretty girl?” “Well you're beautiful.” I watched as Aaron Burr looked at James in disgust as he blushed. “Anyways...Why do you need me to talk to John?” “I need you to find out about Hamilton.” “Hamil- Who?” Burr asked as him and Lee shared a terrified glance.

“Alexander Hamilton.” “Oh shit! Charlie we gotta go!” Burr yelled out of fear as Charles held him in place. “Babe, we can’t run from him forever.” “You don’t know him! He’d kill me if he saw me ever-” There was talking from the other side of the door and Burr looked terrified. “Hide me Thomas!” He cried, his voice cracking, as he hid behind me. I sighed as the door opened and Lee was now freaking the fuck out.

“Yeah but Laf is really an ass-” He paused as he saw Lee and Burr who had a failed attempt in hiding behind me. “Yo, what’s the hold up-?” Laurens paused as he sighed. “Burr, Lee.” He greeted as he pulled his boyfriend past them, Hamilton let out a deep growl which scared Burr half to death as he jumped back and pulled me to the floor which took Madison and Lee down with us. We lay there as Laurens walked back to the living room, “What-...?” “Mistakes were made.” I told him. He grabbed some snacks and I could hear him take a picture, flash was on dammit! And then he just walked away. “I’m alive!” “Burr get out of my dorm!” Hamilton came running down the hall and Burr let out a squeak before getting up and running down the hall. He closed the door and looked over at us. He didn’t look half bad at this angle. “What the fuck happened here?” “We fell-” “bitch please.” He said before walking away. I got up and watched him walk away. That ass though. “Damn…” “Also, hey Lee.” Hamilton greeted before he went back to his room. Lee and Madison quickly left and I went to my room. I sat on my bed and checked the time. “11 PM…” I was kind of tired so I decided to head to bed. I quickly changed into pajama pants and began taking my shirt off, “Hey Jefferson do you- Woah.” I could feel Laurens’ gaze go from my face to my chest as I took off my shirt and set it in a basket. “What do you need Johnny boy?” I asked smirking as he tried to focus but couldn’t. He finally cleared his throat and looked down. “Do you have an android charger I can use?” I stared at him before nodding. I checked in a box before hanging him the green one. “Thanks…” He blushed before he stepped out.

This guy was adorable. Not in a, ‘I would date him kind of way’ but a ‘This guy needs to be protected.’ I laughed before I sat on my bed and went under my covers before sleep overtook me.

I had a dreamless sleep and I woke up to the sound of an alarm. “Hamilton I swear to god!” I yelled as he turned it off. Well now I couldn’t go back to sleep. I groaned and left my room going to the kitchen just as Hamilton decided too. He looked my body up and down and Laurens came out. “Right?” He chuckled out as Hamilton broke out of his gaze. “Still and asshole.” He shrugged and went over to our coffee pot. He made one pot and served some coffee for him and Laurens. What surprised me is he made me a cup too.

    “So I was planning on hanging out with Lafayette today.” He suggested. “That sounds like fun-” “My  phone started ringing and I walked over to the counter and picked it up, answering the call in the process. “Gil, what would you need at 6 AM that couldn’t wait?” “I wanted to hang out with you brother! Maria and James are gonna be there. But so are all of my friends. We’re gonna get breakfast.” “What time?” “6:30-ish?” “I’ll be there.” We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

    “Looks like we’ll be spending the day together.” I smirked at the pair. Laurens was still staring at my chest while Hamilton was staring at my hair. I knew what he was thinking. “Is it-” “no, it does not feel like a cloud.” “Can I just-” I sighed and leaned down to his level as he touched my hair. “Jackie you need to touch this.” He said and Laurens wasted no time to walk over and touch it. “Oh my god-” “What the hell kind of orgy is happening here?” I laughed as Hamilton and Laurens’ faces turned red at the sight of Maria. “Mari!” I said and hugged her. “Hey, Tommy.” Maria Lewis is the greatest person I know, next to Jemmy, she was like one of my sisters. “I heard your going to breakfast with us.” “Actually I’m here to make sure you and Alex don’t kill each other. Now, go get dressed! We don’t have all day!” She yelled and slapped my ass causing me to jump forward. “Oh you did not just do that.” “I did girl. Fight me.” I laughed as did Maria as we all got dressed. We went to a small cafe where Lafayette and all his friends sat with everyone else at one big table. “Mackenzie pull up four more chairs darling!” “Este hombre francés es una mala persona.” The woman yelled before she put four more chairs at the table. “Tell me about it sister.” I heard Alexander say.

She laughed a bit. “You with this guy?” She had a thick accent but I couldn’t quite tell where it was from. “Yes.” “Well then I’m happy to serve you guys, Alexander.” She smiled at me before she sat at the counter and began talking to a man who’s name tag said, Lucas. “You are disgusting you know that right?” “Ah you love me.” As she spoke more english it faded a bit more. She finally came over and held out her notepad. “Alright, may I take your order.” Alexander started to speak but was cut off, “One omelet with spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, sausage, and a side of whole wheat toast on the side. Oh and a plain black coffee. Alex, I like my men like I like my coffee you know.” “yeah-” “I don’t like men.” They both said and laughed. She took everyones order before she went back and gave the order to her brother. The bell rang and a blonde girl walked in. Mackenzie sat at the counter just as the girl spoke, “you look good on that counter. You would look better on my-” “You make me wish I was straight.” I laughed a bit and decided to listen a bit. I mean, we were all doing it. “How about you give me a chance.” “Babe you come here every single day and do this. Wait for me at home.” Mackenzie said and pecked her lips.’Be gay on your own time!” “Shut up mister.I bring Juliuan over every single night and I pretend like I don’t fuck him.” The man was ultimately put to shame. “Hercules is here bitches!” Herc yelled as we laughed.

“Ay, more of you pendejos. What will you have?” At that moment Hercules lost his ability to speak. “S-S-scrambled eggs, S-s-sausage, Home fries…” “What kind of toast would you like?” “French toast!” Herc blurted out making all of us laughed. Mackenzie just kind of threw the notepad down, “God hates me.” She said.    “But satan doesn’t-” She glared at me as I stifled a laugh. “Matt, I’m gonna burn a customer-” “No!” Matthew ran out and stopped her before she could glare at me. “Jenna!” “Yo?” “Take my sister and so whatever.” Jenna smirked. “My pleasure.” “I will bite your fucking hand off.” “feisty.” They soon left and Herc stayed quiet. “French. Toast.” I simply said making him glare at me. Matthew walked over and took Hercules’ order. Soon enough we got our food and holy hell.

    “Matthew this food is amazing!” “Yeah well so’s this dick.” I choked on my food as Philip got up and began smiling. “He gets it!” We finished our food and gave them a large tip because it was a hilarious time. “What’s this place called?” “J&M Diner.” I nodded trying to remember that. “You guys wanna head to the arcade?” Lafayette asked as we all nodded. Who would pass us going to the arcade. He gave us the location and then told us,

    “Okay here’s the thing, we’re going to have a race. Whoever loses has to pay for everyone.” Since we were broke as College students we all hoped we would win.

    We exited the Diner and stood in our starting positions. “One.” James counted. “Two.” Eliza. “Three!” Angelica yelled and we were off. I was ahead of everyone and I smirked. I had this in the- a flash of green passed me. Alexander Hamilton had just passed me. Everyone in the back fought for second to last while we fought for first. It was me the Hamilton, me, Hamilton. I could see the arcade come into view and Alexander was ahead of me. As soon as we stepped onto the arcades grounds I tackled him and we both fell. “It’s a tie.” I breathed out, sweat dripping down my face. “I guess it is.” One by one everyone came. The only people who hadn’t were Samuel and Philip.

    To our surprise we saw the red hair before the brown. Philip fell to the ground and he was soaked with water. He glared at Herc who stood innocently. “He pushed me into the fucking lake.” “Push is such a strong word. I would like to call it, giving you a little nudge-” “I’ll give you a little nudge when I shove my foot up your ass!” I held back the mini Laurens as he growled. “So...Herc pays?” “Herc and Samuel.” Samuel and Herc started to protest but Hamilton decided to explain. “Herc cheated and Samuel was the person second to last. The mumbled some shit before we entered the arcade. I ended up giving Philip my sweater to wear since it was pretty big compared to him.

    “Let’s wreck this place!” “please don’t.” I heard a familiar voice say. I saw Lee and King standing there. “Why is Samuel sulking?” “He has to pay.” “And Hercules?” “He pushed Philip into a lake and also has to pay.” I told him. He slowly nodded trying to comprehend what I just said before laughing a bit. “Have fun, don’t damage anything, PEGGY.” Freddy said glaring at Peggy. He would most likely get fired if they figure out his friends wrecked the place. “Alright, alright!” Peggy said and giggled before we decided to head to the games and have some fun. All but Samuel and Herc.

-----------------------------------------

(1868 words)

The french toast thing actually happened and J&M is a real diner. Greatest place I've ever eaten. Also Matthew, Jenna, Mackenzie are actual people (Mackenzie being me) Bai!