∆28

I quickened my pace towards Sohye. I need to talk to her. The moment of her with Jinyoung last weekend kept on playing in my head over and over again.

"Sohye."

She turned her heels around, facing me. As soon as her eyes landed on me, her gaze changed to annoyed one. "What do you want?" she asked while folding her arms to her chest.

"We need to talk."

"What else? I don't think I need to talk to you."

"Sohye, you're changing. Too much, and you're not the one I used to know anymore."

"So?"

"Do you really love Guanlin? Are you serious about him?" I questioned as I clenched my fist. Remembering how touchy she was with Jinyoung somehow made me furious.

She let out a scoff and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Tch. Of course I am damn serious. I don't enjoy toying with people's heart."

"But I saw you. I saw you with Jinyoung at the cinema last weekend," I replied, causing her face expression to change. She immediately unfolded her arms, taken aback by my words. "What do you mean?"

"Did you really broke up with Jinyoung? Are you even serious being in a relationship with Guanlin? Or perhaps you're just playing with him?"

I sighed in frustration before continuing, "It's just.. If you don't love him, then don't give him fake hope. He's been hurt enough because of me, and I know it. I know I'm wrong, I know. But please don't hurt him even more, Sohye. If you continue being like this, you'll not hurt only Guanlin. But Jinyoung, too."

She eyed me directly into my eyes. Smirk was formed on her lips. "What do you care anyway?"

I was beyond shocked at her respond. "Sohye... Why are you changing?"

"What do you care anyway if I toy with their hearts? Will you tell Guanlin? Go ahead, I won't even care. Because logically at this condition, do you think he will believe you, or me?" She folded her arms again, but this time her smirk changed to a sweet smile.

"Hey."

I turned my head and saw Guanlin coming. He smiled to Sohye and went to her, snaking his arm around her shoulder. "Hey, babe."

Babe.

He spared a glance at me, before looking at his girlfriend again. "You were talking with her?"

She nodded. "Well Yunhee said she had something to tell you."

My eyes widened as I turned my gaze to him. His sharp gaze met mine, but I quickly looked away. "What is it?" He asked with his husky voice.

I really wanted to tell everything. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I mentally cursed myself.

Sohye is right. Of course he won't believe me. He might also accuse me lying.

I shook my head, denying. "Nothing. Forget it." With that, I then turned around and walked away. Leaving the couple there.

_/_/_/  _  \_\_\_

I sighed again for nth time. 'Dammit. Why can't I stop thinking about him?'

I leaned against the wall, thumbs still typing messages to Guanlin.

@uyunhee

Guanlin

You have to know the truth

Sohye isn't even serious about being with you

She was with Jinyoung, I swear

They looked so close

I doubt they broke up already

Trust me, Guanlin

Please

I love you

I wanted to confess my feelings to you

I wanted to tell you how much I love you too

But things turned so complicated

And turned out you already love her

But none of them was sent.

I deleted all the messages and threw my phone somewhere on my bed. I threw my body down and closed my eyes shut.

I cried too much already, but somehow some salty droplets still came out from my eyes and rolled down to my cheeks.

How pathetic.