Maybe

SIMON'S POV

Slowly stirring, I open my eyes and see the TV still on, showing a random TV show. Everybody but me was crashed out. And I mean, really crashed out. Double was curled up in a small ball against a cushion in a chair, Bashur Ghost and Baki were sat asleep on the sofa. Me, Ky and Bodil were asleep on the other sofa. No one else was awake. Looking to my left, I see Bodil asleep with his glasses wonkey on his nose. Smiling, I try and move my arm but can't. Reason why? Ky was resting her head on my shoulder. She must have wriggled in the night and ended up asleep on my shoulder. Her glasses were falling down her nose, her hair covering her face. She looked cute asleep, her happy hums sounding as she breathed in. Glancing over at Ghost, my face grows a smug grin.

I wish you were awake to see this Ghost, bet you would be getting real jealous huh? I say to myself in my head.

But he was asleep. I could have said out loud if I wanted. But I Didnt. I was fully aware Ghost was my competition right now for Ky. Bodil might like her as well, but still Ghost was my largest rival. I had an idea. Slowly and carefully, I slipped my arm round the back of Ky and rested it on the pillow. Ky mumbled something inaudible and shivered slightly before moving her head and it fell from my shoulder to my chest. It was now that I realised her hair smelled of Oranges. Crisp, sweet oranges on a sunny day. Bodil muttered and rolled onto his side. I held my breath until her settled down again, only breathing out once he stopped moving. Looking down at Ky, I debate whether a small kiss on the top of the head would kill anybody. Glancing around again, nobody is awake. Leaning down, I place my lips on the top of her head. The fresh orange smell is amazing, I loved that smell. I kissed her head for no more than five seconds before pulling away. Ky muttered again before returning back to her humming as she slept. I felt so much better for doing that. Resting my head on the pillow, I sigh in content. Ky will be mine, I will be sure of it.

BODIL'S POV

I had felt something move off of me. Stealthily opening one eyes slightly, I saw Ky's arm retracting off mine. Her head tilted onto Simon's shoulder. Simon's head was just out of my vision. I saw a hand stretch and rest on the back of the sofa. Ky wore a black jumper and Simon had a blue shirt on. It was Simon. Desperate to see what he was doing, I pretended to move in my sleep and found a good place to watch him.

As he rested his arm, Ky's head slowly dropped from his shoulder to his chest. An urge boiled inside of me, wanting to shout at Simon to back off. But I fought it quietly. He kept glaring at Ghost, I knew fully well he was thinking to himself about something. In this instance, probably about Ky sleeping on his chest. He shot a glance at me before dismissing me, assuming I really was asleep. He checked everybody before lowering his head and pecking Ky on the top of her head. I saw him enjoy the scent of oranges that emitted from Ky, before pulling away and falling asleep.

Simon is my beat friend and if he likes a girl, then great! But he seemed protective of her, giving off glares and watching us if we moved any more than the raise and fall of our chests. Ky was oblivious to the kiss, but I was wondering whether to tell her in the morning. Granted I would have done the same, but still. I most likely will keep it a secret, wait until the correct opportunity appears...

-#ToxicTimeSkipReturns!!!!-

KY'S POV

Waking up, my body feels like it has had an amazing night's rest. And it has. I haven't slept that good since I was back home in Bulgaria. Taking in a deep breath, I open me

y eyes, immediately greeted with a bright blast of blue. Blinking several times to wake up, I feel my head rising and lowering ever so slightly. I think briefly before I widen my eyes. I...was asleep on someone! My eyes trailed upwards to find Simon, eyes showing he, too, had just woken up. I held in a gasp as his eyes found mine.

'Hey.' He said.

'Hello...' I whsipered, trying not to wake anybody else up. Remembering that I was leaning and basically sleeping on Simon, I apologise. 'sorry Simon... I must...I-I must have-' I stutter.

'Dont worry. It was my fault. You were asleep and I stretched. I must have made you move. Sorry.' He said and smiled.

Taking in a deep breath, I caught a whiff of a rather nice smell, a deodorant. It was nice, really really nice. And the smell came from Simon. He smells really nice... Sitting up, I rub my face with my jumper and another, sweet smell is captured on the jumper. It smells rather good, like Simon's deodorant. Then I realised, I had my arm resting on Bodil for the entire night. I smiled mentally seeing Bodil's glasses wonkey as he slept and emitted little groans in his sleep.

No, Ky stop. Simon and Martin are some of your best friends. That's all, I tell myself. I wasn't getting feelings for them. I couldn't. I won't.