Sc...School?

For the purpose of the story, Bashur, Simon, Bodil, Baki, Ghost and Double will be living in California.

And here are their names in real life

Bodil- Martin

Baki- Baki for now

Double - Ryan

Ghost- Alex

Bashur- Brandon

Simon- Simon

I will use both names so dont get confused... and bold is still Bulgarian. u know the drill

SIMON'S POV

As I walked I to my first class which was P.E., I was immediately hit in the face with a dodgeball.

'Woah. Careful where you are throwing your balls Double!' I shout at Double.

'Whatever dude.' He laughs and I run up to him.

We chat until the teacher announces the game teams. As usual, me and the gang were all together. We were unbeatable!!! As the whistle blew, the game began. Me and Ghost ran up to the balls, hit them against the wall to 'activate them' and launched at the opposing team. As the game progressed, we got out, only to get back in again when we threw the ball, got people pout and nearly won until the whistle blew again. I got hit in the stomach and heard sniggers from some of the bullies but shrugged it off.

'Simon, you have to go to the principle's office.' My teacher said.

I gulped and half the class went 'ooooohhhh'.

'What did you do this time?' Bashur asked me.

'No idea. I haven't done anything!' I whisper back to him.

'You have to go now Simon.' the teacher said.

I walked away from my group with the feeling of a million eyes on me. As I left I thought of what I may have done. But I cannot think off anything bad I could have done. So why was I going?

Sorting out my P.E. kit to make it look neat, I knock lightly on the principal's door.

'Come in.' Said a muffled voice.

I stood up straight and entered, shutting the door quietly behind me.

'Sit down Simon.' He said, not looking up from the paperwork on his desk. I did as I was told.

'You look hot. What have you been up to?' He asked, focusing on me.

'I was playing dodgeball sir. It was an intense game.' I say, trying not to show how nervous I was.

'How long have you been playing?'

'Around half an hour sir. But I have a double class sir.' I say.

'Alright. Anyways, do you know why I asked you to come here?'

'No sir.'

'Well Simon, I am asking you to do me a favour.' The principal said, clipping files together.

'A favour sir?' I repeat confused.

'Yes, a favour. We have a new student starting tomorrow. I want you to be their tour guide until they get to grips with the school. They will follow your timetable and be your partner until further notice.' The principal explained.

'But sir, I haven't done that before. what do I do?' I ask, confused.

'Simple. You show them around as you go to your lessons. They will follow your timetable and you basically are a tour for them. You have lessons in every block this week starting tomorrow, so you can tell them what is in each block and what lesson room it is. They should remember fairly soon. Understand now Simon?' The principal asked.