Epilogue

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

I woke up in bed, still having nightmares of Brian, although the incident was over 13 years ago now, I rolled over and lovingly looked at my husband of 10 years, he was resting like an angel, I placed my hand over the tattoo on his neck that read 'forever' I smiled at the thought of Jimmy, who we lost in late 2009.

I got out of the bed, placing a dressing gown over my body, I walked down the hallway of my Huntington Beach home and saw a crack of light through the door that was slightly open. I grinned at the thought of my 9 year old daughter trying to bend the rules and stay up late.

"Mommy, I was just-" Alexandre stood up, a pencil in her hand, a drawing laid on the floor, it was a drawing of all of us together, me, Alexandre and Zack.

"It's fine honey, I love you" I blew her a kiss and left the room, closing it quietly.

I found myself in the kitchen, a glass of milk in my hands.

"How are you feeling?" Zack, my lover and best friend, asked me as he stood, lingering in the doorway.

"Better, I'm glad I don't have to go back now" I smiled and sipped the milk.

"I'm glad too. The voices are gone now, no one wants to hurt you anymore" He stepped into the kitchen and gradually gave me a kiss on the lips, licking them after, tasting the milk I had just drank.

"It's funny how it's all turned out, isn't it?" I asked finishing the last few drops of milk and putting the glass in the sink.

"What do you mean?" Zack hugged me from behind and kissed my neck softly.

"Matt and Kate are married, their son is 13! Brian and Michelle also got married 2 years ago now, we are all in our thirties, well except Johnny. And my mom agreed to leave me alone, I haven't seen her in 7 years. And we...we've been married for 10 years now, our daughter is 9 now!" I turned around and held onto his neck, his arms still around my waist. "I love you" I kissed him softly and smiled at my achievements.

"And your brain tumour has completely gone, along with your schizophrenia! Oh and you lost your virginity to your wonderful husband" Zack squeezed me tighter as we hugged, I internally laughed and thanked the heavens that Brian didn't show anyone the tape of me and him.

"I love you" He whispered and swayed to imaginary music.

"I love you too" I closed my eyes and embraced the perfect moment.