If Only I Had Taken $20 Cab Fare Pt.1. (Frankie's P.O.V.)

WARNING: 

This chapter has two parts, and both of them have a really nasty thing happen in them. So if you are uncomfortable with nasty things then skip to the end paragraph. If you want me to tell you what happens but not so graphically message me. 

**************************************************************************************

FRANKIE'S P.O.V. 

 "How's your boyfriend?" He angrily screamed, he grabbed my arms tightly. I couldn't move.

"Let go of me. Please you’re hurting me!" I whined in pain. My thoughts were confirmed when he walked in front of me and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Why were the police saying he was your boyfriend?" His anger was building up; I could see it in his eyes.

"Brian, I'm not with him. I just want to go home." I tried to push pass him, but he just pushed me back.

"You’re not going anywhere" he spat to me.

He dragged me to the tree's that stood next us, and pushed me up against a tree.

"You two were going to have sex, weren't you?" He said looking deeply but angrily in my eyes.

I shook my head, and looked to the road, that I could barely see because we were so far in the woods.

"Don't lie to me you slut." He noticed I wasn't looking at him "Look at me!" He screamed at me, and slammed my back against the bark of the tree. "Sluts like you always get what they deserve."

"But you were having sex with Rosie like 10 minutes before" I made a bad move by saying this because when I did he pulled off me and undid his jeans.

"Lay down" Brian whispered calmly.

"What?" I questioned.

"Lay the hell down!" He shouted at me, making me flinch. I slid myself down the tree and found myself lying on the grassy terrain.

He undid his zip and pulled down his jeans and boxers so he was exposed. As soon as I saw his member I looked to the starry moonlit sky that hung above me.

Brian started to mumble under his breath, I couldn't make out what he was saying but soon enough he was lying on top of me, with hands either side of my head and legs enclosing mine.

"This is what you deserve." He forced my head down so our eyes could meet. Tears were flowing out of mine like a never ending waterfall.

The same hand was used to pull down my dress. Why didn't I wear a dress that was long and had straps, instead I wore a black mini dress that was strapless.

He found his way to my breast and was laughing to himself while he played with me.

"Brian, you've had your fun. Let’s just go home and finish this there. Okay?" I asked trying to sound like he was only joking with me. And with that he ripped my panties and forced himself inside.

With every thrust he said something different like, "This is for ignoring me after you found out I filmed us" and "This is for making me cheat on you with your mom because we never had sex" and he would hit me when saying this, making blood flow out of me.

After a few minutes he finished and pulled out of me, but this time he was crying.

"What the hell have I done?" His eyes were flooded with tears. "Frankie, I love you" I heard him shout before everything faded black...again.