Mother?!

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

I closed my eyes; he placed his hand on my shoulder.

“Why are you so scared of me?” he questioned me.

“What are you planning on doing with me?” I was so scared.

“Well first I was going to ask you if you wanted this room, or if you wanted the one on the third floor, then I was going to let you settle in and give you a tour of the house, what did you think I was going to do?” 

A wave of relief washed over me so I looked up and smiled at him, I never noticed how good looking he was before.

“Nothing, you just looked angry”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, my now ex-girlfriend left me last night for this guy, Stacey something” I nodded my head as I saw him walking closer to me. He had anger still in his eyes and for some reason his shirt was still off.

I closed my eyes again and hoped he wasn’t going to do anything, when I opened them I saw him walking up to a photo frame; I assumed that was why he was angry.  

“I hate this picture, Michelle looks so slutty. I hate her too” He said getting calmer. He opened the window and threw the picture out, it landed on the road getting run over by cars.

“If you need anything call me, I’ll be downstairs” He smiled. He left the room forgetting about his shirt. I plainly smiled back and followed him to get my suitcase. 

I walked back up the stairs and started unpacking; I noticed I had a text from my mom.

'Where are you? You’re so spiteful! I’m going to find you. You deserve everything you’re going to get. I heard that you are in England, when I track you down you’re going to be 6ft underground. See you soon Francesca.'

No kisses and she used my full name. She is fuming. I looked over my shoulder out of the window to see a black SUV parked in the driveway. It looked like the one my mom has back in Huntington. 

DING DONG. The doorbell was ringing. I heard the door open by Brian. 

“Where the hell is she?” I heard a woman scream at the tops of her lungs.