Please Don't Hurt Me.

Like I said before, this is the chapter that things actually start to happen, that's why I decided to upload it the same day as the previous chapter.

Picture of Brian to the right :D

*************************************************************************************************************

FRANKIE'S P.O.V.

“Hello?” The door flung open.

“Hi” I said nervously looking at the ground.

“Can I help you?” He had a very strong Californian accent so I knew it was someone to do with Kate.

“Kate said I could stay with you, because I’m new here” I put my best English accent on; I must say it was quite good.

“Sure, come in” He looked over my shoulders, it seemed like he was checking to see if I was followed. He grabbed my arms lightly and pulled me in. “Follow me” he led me to the living room and ordered me to sit down, as he sat on the couch opposite. 

I explained everything to him about how I knew Kate, and why I was here. I was trying to be careful not to say anything about my mom. So I lied and told him I was kicked out for not paying her rent one week.

“So, you want to stay here?” He asked as if he couldn’t care whether or not I was going to stay.

“If it’s alright?” I said still nervous.

“Yeah sure that’s fine, we just need to work out a few things together before you can.” He got off the sofa and held his hand out waiting for me to hold it. I held it and followed him up the stairs. 

“I don’t recall your name, what was it again?” He asked as he walked up to a room on the second floor.

“Frankie, Frankie Sanders” 

“Sanders? So your Matt’s sister?”

“Yep” I said looking at my feet.

“Well I’m Brian, I’m friends with your brother, and we’re actually in a band together” He laughed a little towards the end. I didn’t reply as he opened the door still holding my hand. “Come in” he said pulling on my hand. 

As soon as I entered the room with my suitcase left downstairs he slammed the door shut. He let go of my hand and pushed me forward because I reluctant to move, he took his shirt off and placed it on the chair next to him. 

“What are you doing?” I asked scared.

“I told you we needed to sort something out before I let you stay.” He replied coming closer to me with a tint of anger in his chocolate brown eyes.