"Great idea." Aiden forced a smile "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

Scott sighed. "You don't have to call his dad." He motioned for Lydia to put her phone down. "It's five minutes to the station."

"We'll catch up. There's something here."

"Yeah, evidence of total insanity." Isaac said to Lydia.

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death." Scott said.

"Go. We'll be right behind you. "

After they had gone to tell Sheriff, he put an APB on the jeep, ordered searches of every building Stiles could have gotten into, asked the werewolves if there was a supernatural connection to Stiles being missing, and the jeep had been found.

While everyone went to search for Stiles, Scarlett waited at the station. As much as she hated to admit it she needed that bastard's help. Rafael was an FBI agent, this was the type of thing he was trained for. Just because he had no idea that the supernatural world existed it did not mean that she could not ask for his help with finding a missing human.

Later, when her father showed up and found out about what had happened during the night, he immediately offered his assistance.

"Hey, is this the exact transcript of Scarlett and Stiles's phone call?" McCall asked Deputy Parrish. "These words? Stiles says Something smells terrible. My eyes are watering."

"That's pretty much it."

Rafael inhaled deeply. He kept reading it again and again and again. Something smells terrible. My eyes are watering.

The two McCalls left the station.

After a few minutes out of the road, Scarlett pouted her lower lip and frowned. She fiddled with her fingers. "So . . . what are you saying?" She asked after her father finished.

"I'm saying the real question might be, how do we know he's not still asleep?"

"So what, you mean he's been asleep this whole time?"

"Well, people who sleepwalk can do crazy things." Rafael said. "One guy goes down to the kitchen and cooks an entire meal, another guy is found mowing his lawn naked-"

"Why does any of this matter?" She cut him off.

McCall cleared his throat. "Remember that townhouse apartment we lived in when you kids were younger?" His grip around the steering wheel tightened. "There was that one night I came home drunk."