"What if I can't find you? What if- . . . Stiles, I can't make a promise like that."

"No, no, no, just please." He sniffled. "Please, don't call him. Please, just come find me. You can do it, you can find me. Please, Scar, please . . ." He whispered silently. "Please, find me."

"Stiles . . ." Scarlett breathed and frowned. "Stiles, why are you whispering?"

He sobbed and whispered, "Because I think there's someone in here with me."

The call disconnected again.

"Scott!" Scarlett called out for her brother. "Isaac! Guys, get up! GUYS!"

Isaac bursted into her room, alarmed, with Scott behind him. "Why?" The beta asked. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Scarlett frowned. What the hell was going on? "It's Stiles."

"What?" Her twin walked in. "What's wrong with Stiles?"

She shook her head. "I don't know."

*

The first place they went to was the Stilinski residence. Sheriff was obviously down at the station, and the only ones in the house turned out to be Lydia and Aiden.

"How did you know?" Scarlett asked

"I heard it."

All three frowned at Lydia. They glanced at Aiden and he shook his head with pursed lips. "Don't ask." He whispered. "It gets more confusing when you ask."

"Not as confusing as this." Said the banshee. She motioned at all the red strings. "He uses red for unsolved cases.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Isaac pointed out.

Scarlett looked at his crime board. "Or is an unsolved case." She inhaled deeply. "Okay," Scarlett breathed. "he said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here to get a better scent.

"What else did he say?" Lydia asked.

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding, and he's freezing."

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year." Aiden pointed out. "It's going to drop into the twenties."

"What did his dad say."

"We kind of . . ." Scott sighed. "We didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

"He made me promise not to." Scarlett shook her head. "Listen, we can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

Lydia turned to her. "You didn't notice his jeep is gone, did you? Okay," She picked her phone up. "you promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia, hold on. We can get more help. We can call Derek, Allison-"

"Everyone except for the cops."