New Arrivals....

Avie

Collin pushed through the trees, with me still in his arms, and ran to his awaiting truck. He opened the passenger side door and gently laid me inside. Just as he did another contraction hit me. I cried out and Collin looked over at me from the drivers seat with a worried but excited expression, "Hang in there, baby, we'll be there in a few minutes," he said and I nodded my head through the pain.

We pulled up to the entrance and Collin scooped me into his arms and ran inside the hospital. "Get me a doctor! She's in labor!" He yelled and four nurses came from behind a door with a gurney. Collin laid me down on it. He held my hand as they rushed me through the doors, back to the birth and delivery section. I gripped Collin's hand tightly as the most painful contraction yet wracked my body.

"Are you the father," one of the nurses asked as they stripped me down and tied one of the blue and white hospital gowns on me.

"Of course I am! I'm her mate," he said and they nodded, handing him a blue paper coat, gloves and a mask. Just as Collin pulled them on, a doctor with matching attire came into the room.

"Hello Alpha, Luna. I am Dr. Styles, and I am going to be delivering your pup today," he said. He sat down in a chair at the end of my bed. He put my legs in the stirrups and pulled my gown up. "You are now officially ten centimeters dilated. When I say 'now' I want you to-" I cut him off by my ear piercing scream as I began to push.

I gripped Collin's hand and looked up at him. "You will never touch me again," I said and he laughed. I pushed again and the pain was awful, but I continued to push.

And push.

And push.

And push.

And finally, release. My baby's cries filled me room and I smiled. "Do you want to come and cut the cord, daddy?" Dr. Styles asked and Collin nodded. He left my side and took the pair of scissors the doctor handed him and cut the umbilical cord. The doctor wiped, cleaned her off, dressed her in a pink onesie and handed my baby to me. "Congratulations Alpha, Luna, you have a perfectly healthy baby girl."

I smiled down at her and tears came to my eyes. Collin pulled his mask and gloves off and put his arm around me and kissed my head. I looked up at Collin and kissed him lightly on the lips, "We did it," I said and he nodded and for the first time ever, I saw Collin cry. He reached down to her and she wrapped her little hand around his finger. "Hey baby, I'm your mommy," I said to her and she opened her eyes and looked at me. She she smiled and made a little cooing noise. Collin reached for her and I handed her to him. It looked so right for him to hold a baby.

As I was thinking about taking her home, a thought occurred to me. "Collin, we don't have a car seat or any clothes for her."

"Macie and Lacie already took care of it. I gave them my card and they bought everything needed. Diapers, bottles, clothes, pacifiers, car seat, diaper-bag, everything."

"What would I do without them," I said just as they walked in the door followed my Collin's parents, Chris, Harley, Macie, Lacie and my dad. "Speak of the devil..." I said as Collin handed the baby back to me.

They all rushed over to me to look at her. "She is so beautiful," Collin's mother said and it was true. She had golden brown hair and bright hazel eyes that she got from Collin's mother. "What is her name?"

"Hadleigh Carson Ace."

"Beautiful," she said, "Can I hold her?"

"Sure," I said and handed Hadleigh over to her. She held her and looked down at her. I saw tears stream down her face and Hadleigh smiled up at her. She then passed Hadleigh on to Collin's dad and then mine.

"I'm proud of you, honey," my dad said and kissed me on the top of my head.

"Thanks dad," I said and he handed the baby to me. "Well, I have to go. I'll see you all later," he said and walked out the door, followed by Collin's parents.

"Can we hold her?" Macie asked and I handed her over. Chris, Harley, and Lacie all gathered around and cooed at her. I almost rolled off of the bed laughing as Harley and Chris made stupid faces at her, making her laugh.

A few minutes later, a nurse came in and rushed all of the visitors - besides Collin because he is the father and refused to leave me - leave because it was past visiting hours. She pulled in a small cot for Hadleigh and gave me a birth certificate paper and a pen. Here, fill this out and hand it back to me when you are done. I nodded and she left.

Name: Hadleigh Carson Ace

Birth Date: 7th of March, 2012

Birth Mother: Avril Bella Lunnah

Birth Father: Collin Adam Ace

Weigh: 7lbs 13oz

Height: 16.5in

I finished filling out the birth certificate and me and Collin both signed it. I laid Hadleigh down in the little cot and buzzed the nurse to come in and get the certificate. A few minutes after she took it, she brought it back and said that they now had a copy and if everything went well that I could go home tomorrow.

                                  •°•°

"Well, Miss Lunnah, you and Hadleigh are free to go," Dr. Styles said and cut the hospital band off of me and Hadleigh. Collin took Hadleigh and put the outfit that I had picked out for her on her. He pulled the little head band over her head and fixed the flower - correctly I might add - on her head. He then pulled on the pink onesie and pink tutu on and the little pink socks. He laid her down on her stomach and she looked up at us. I snapped a picture and Collin picked her up and put her in her seat.

I pulled on a little white sundress and some flip flops. I brushed my hair and let it hang in its natural waves. I grabbed her diaper bag and he grabbed the car seat and we made our way out of the hospital and down into the car park. He adjusted her seat in the truck and helped me into the passenger side. He got into the driver side and drove us home.

When we got there, I decided that I wanted to carry the car seat and made Collin get everything else. I walked inside the house and looked down at Hadleigh to see her looking around the living room. "Welcome Home, Hadleigh."