Uh Oh....

Avie

"Oh shit. MOVE!" I yelled at Collin as I sprung out of his arms and made a mad dash for the bathroom. I made it there just in time to spew my breakfast into the toilet.

In mere seconds, Collin was there, holding my hair back and rubbing soothing circles into my back. "Babe, you have been doing this for almost a week now, maybe you should go see the pack doctor."

"No. I'm fine," I blatantly lied, even though I knew that he was right.

Something was up with me. I had been having these weird dreams and a strange craving for Peanut butter and Cheerios. And just last week, like Collin said, I had started throwing up. The funny thing is all of this started happening right after Collin and I... Oh my God. I sat up and wiped my mouth off and brushed my teeth. "Collin, um, I need to run a quick errand."

"Oh, okay, well I'll just get my keys and we can-"

"NO!" I shouted and he looked at me confused. "I mean, no, baby it's alright. It's girl stuff, I can get Macie to take me, no big deal."

"Um, okay then. Here is some money if you need it." He handed me a fifty dollar bill.

"Thanks, babe." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll be back in a bit." I pulled on my Uggs and ran out of the bedroom and down the stairs to where I scented Macie to be. And she was alone. Yes! Oh, don't get me wrong, I love Lacie, but I just was a little closer to Macie. "MACIE!!! Come on and get in the car! COLLIN I'M TAKING YOUR CAAAARR!!" I yelled up the stairs and drug Macie off of the couch and out the door.

"God, Avie, what the fuck is it?" she asked as I sped out of the garage and down the drive way.

"I think I'm pregnant."

"OHMIGOD!!! Are you serious?!"

"Yes. Completely. I have been having these weird cravings and throwing my guts up every morning for a week."

"Oh. Damn."

A few minutes later, we pulled into the parking lot of the pharmacy and went inside. I walked over to the feminine isle and bought six different pregnancy tests from all different brands, then went to the register. As I payed for them, the old lady behind the desk gave me a weird look. My anger flared and I flipped her off. Her mouth dropped open and her face turned blood red as she gave me my receipt. Macie laughed behind me at the woman's face and then we walked out of the store and back out to the car.

We got inside and I was uncharacteristically quiet. "So, what are you going to tell Collin if it is positive?"

"I don't know just yet. I'll probably just wing it you know, but, lets not talk about that just yet. I haven't even taken them yet."

As soon as we got home we headed strait to Macie's room. She flung the door open, and it just so happened that today, of all the fucking days, Collin decided to have some 'male bonding time' with Harley. I grew irritated and nervous very fast. "Oh, hey girls we were just-" Collin and Harley started but me and Macie quickly cut them off.

"OUT!" We both yelled at the same time and the boys looked at each other, then, deciding that they would rather find out later than to argue with us, jumped from their positions and darted out of the room. I ran straight to the bathroom and read the directions on the box and followed them. When I was finished, I went outside and plopped down onto Macies bed.

"So. What did it say?"

"I have to wait at least five minutes before it can give an accurate answer."

"Oh. Well, it's been two minutes already so lets just listen to a song or two to pass the time," she said and pulled up iHeartRadio on her phone. After listening to "Payphone" by Maroon 5 and that song by One Direction that I can't think of the name of, it was time to check the tests. I ran inside the bathroom and looked down at all six of them:

+pregnant.

+pregnant.

+pregnant.

+pregnant.

+pregnant.

+pregnant.

"Oh. My. God." Macie said and ran out of the bathroom. I followed her and sat down and put my head in my hands.

"Macie, I don't know how he is going to react. What if he doesn't want to keep it?"

"Fuck him, then." Macie said and I smiled and laughed.

"The last time I checked, I have already covered that, that is how I got into this situation," I said with my head still in my hands.

Macie sighed and shook her head, "Yeah, I guess so, but you are still going to have to tell Collin."

"Tell Collin what?" Collin asked as he walked into the room. At that moment, Macie decided it would be a good time to dip out of the room.

Oh. Great. Thanks Mace. "Uh, why are you even in here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Well, I got worried about you because you had been up here for a while, you know," he said, shrugging. "Now, what exactly is it that you have to tell me," he asked, walking over and sitting beside me.

"Well..." I started, but just as I did he sniffed the air and looked over at me confused.

"You smell different," he said looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"How do you feel about being a father," I asked and he looked a little caught off guard.

"Why? Are....are you pregnant?"

"Surprise," I said sheepishly. His face peeled into a bright smile and he picked me up off of the bed and spun me around in the air and kissed me.

"I'm going to be a dad! You have my pups in your belly," he said and set me back down on the floor.

"Yeah. Our pups," I yelled drawing circles on my still flat tummy.

"OK. First things first," Collin said. "Lets get you an appointment with the pack doctor down at the hospital."

Oh, just wonderful.