Moving In

Avie

I opened my eyes Sunday morning and looked over to see a sleeping Collin with his curly blond hair covering his eyes. I smiled down at my gorgeous mate, 'how did I get so lucky?' I thought to myself.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was almost 12:30pm. I pushed his hair out of his face and leaned down and brushed my lips across his. As I started to pull away, Collin's hand shot up and held my face to his and started to kiss me back.

I smiled into the kiss then pulled back and smiled at him. His eyes opened and he sat up, running a hand through his hair. "Hey, baby," he said huskily and smiled at me.

"Hey," I said and kissed his cheek again, "We need to get up babe, it's 12:30." He groaned but complied. He rolled out of the bed and walked over to his closet."I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled to him.

"Alright!" he yelled back from inside the closet as I walked into the bathroom. I finished in the shower and wrapped the towel tight around my body, then started brushing my teeth. As I was finishing up, Collin came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the place that his mark would lie when I finally let him mark me. Which is getting harder and harder to resist. He buried his head in my neck and continued placing sweet kisses all over me.

"Collin, baby stop."

"Well hurry up," he said giving me one last lingering kiss behind my ear. I laughed and he let go of my waist then walked out of the bathroom. I watched him leave, then started to brush my hair. I put on some mascara and a bit of eyeliner then, a few minutes later, followed after him and walked into his closet - where almost half of my wardrobe was by now. I pulled on a pair of black yoga pants, a PINK™ long sleeved tee and gray Uggs. I pulled my hair into this messy, weird looking side braid/bun thing, then added some white pearl earrings.

I walked out of Collin's bedroom and down the stairs and into the living room. Collin, who sat on the couch with Jack and Josh, looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back and he opened his arms for me. I walked toward him but then went straight passed him, grabbing his, Josh, and Jacks  keys and tossed them to their owners. They looked at me confused and I just smiled at them. "Come on boys, I'm going to need your help."

Josh looked at me suspiciously, "With what?" he asked cautiously.

"Well, seeing as I cannot be Luna from my parents house, I need to get my stuff. And I have a LOT," I paused for emphasis, "of stuff." I looked at Collin and smiled. A huge grin peeled across his face and he jumped over the side of the couch and scooped me up into his arms kissing the life out of me.

The guys cheered and we walked out the side door into the garage. Josh and Jack got into their trucks and Collin and I got into his Lamborghini. Collin backed out of the garage with Jack and Josh behind us, and led the way to my parents house. When we pulled in the driveway, I saw the kitchen curtain twitch and my mothers head look outside.

Collin cut the engine and got out of the car and put the keys in his pocket. I got out and walked over to his side as Josh and Jack cut their trucks off. I smiled and walked up to the front door and opened it. My dad was sitting in his chair doing something on his laptop. He looked up at us as we walked inside. "Hey, honey. I thought that you said that you were staying at the pack house for a while."

I smiled. Just then my mom walked into the room and glared at me. Jack, Josh and Collin growled at her and Collin wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I smirked at her and she just shot more daggers at me. I turned back to my dad and put a genuine smile back in place. "I am. But, after I got there last night, and I was going to bed, I looked around the room and noticed that almost half of my room is there already, so I thought that I might as well just go ahead and move in," I said and turned to kiss Collin lightly on the lips. He smiled and kissed me back.