I am here -(requested)

This one is for Shreeader
Hope you like it
Enjoy

I can finally move to LA!! I can finally surprise my brother Sam Golbach! He have done so much for me and I can't wait ! He always wanted me to note closer to him so I am. And I will go on an adventure with him and his best friend Colby Brock! I love going with them! They are stupid!

I come to the house after I have moved in to my own. So I have been in LA for 2 weeks moving. So I can finally see him and all the others. I knock on the door and to my luck, Sam is the one to open up. I film his reaction too.

"Omfg Victoria!! " he says and goes in.

I Laugh and follow him. It takes some times and tears before he will give me a hug. I can also see that he is ready for and adventure. And I am in!!

"What?!? You are happy to see me?" I say and laugh.

"I am but I didn't expect to see you!" He says and hug me again.

"Well I have been here here for 2 weeks!"

"What!!!" Colby screams from the stairs.

"Yeah!" I say and go and hug him. " I am moving here so I can spend more time with the best and most stupid people I know."

"No way!!!" Sam screams one more time!

"Stop screaming! I am and I see you and Colby are going to explore so I am coming!" I say

They don't say anything to stop me so I got very happy. I say hello to the others and all of them gets surprised to. My plan worked and I am happy about that. Finally something I do is working. That's once in a lifetime for me. I just can't wait to explore with them again. It's been a very long time. And I can finally be 100% sure if my feelings for Colby is true... not that I think of it all the time. But now!! EXPLORE!!!!

Sam is driving his own car because he is going to a meeting after, so he needs to go early too. That's okay.. not what I wanted but that's okay. Amazing you know. Just amazing.

We come to the place and Sam and Colby starts the video. I am just walking in the background. Until Sam introduce me. I smile and say hello. Long time since I dine that. We start going around and they talk to the camera. Like they do. We come to a big, open and dark place. I start dancing to no music. My parents and Sam have tried to get me into a dancing school or something like that but I always said no. But I know I can dance. I see that Colby is filming me but I keep dancing. Until Sam comes in and try to dance. I stop and laugh at him. I push him and he tries to push me too.

"Too slow big bro." I say and laugh.

Colby sets down the camera so it can see all of us. " we can get her Sam."

Both the boys smile. Oh no. The start coming after me so we start running around. About 5 minuets pass. I thought both of them where behind me so I run. But then, Colby comes out of nowhere and catch me. He picks me up and spins me around. Like couples do. I smile but then remember Sam is here. And that I don't like Colby in that way! That's what I tell my self. But we all laugh and keeps going. Sam needs to go but me and Colby keep going. Nothing more happens. It's a bit scary and creepy but we don't see or hear so much. So we decided to end the video and drive home. We get to Colby's car and drive away. Music is playing and no talking. The only thing we say is that we are hungry. So we stop at a Burger King place and get some food. But the night was not done there. It's wasn't over. Me and Colby sat in the car, eating and talking. Talking about life.

"Thanks." I say and look at him.

"For what? I am just your brother's best friend.." he says and look out.

" It's your choice. You can be my......." I say before I stop.

What happened? The first thing I see is Colby getting his phone out. Is he panicking? I look around. My eyes are blinking and it's feels like I am gonna faint. The last thing I see is shattered glass.

Time pass

I open my eyes and I see a light. Then I hear voices.

" can not be a random target. If it was, you also would have been shoot." Sam says.

What? Shoot!!! I look around... I am in a hospital!!! What happened!!! Target? What?

" I am in some kinda show?" I ask and try to get up but it hurts. I look at my shoulder...nothing. Wait. Bandage..." what happened!!! Why does my shoulder hurt!?!???" I panic and starts to shake.

" You got shoot when we was driving home last night" Colby says. "Don't worry!"

I just smile and hug them. But I can't get one thing off my mind.. target? Was I a target? Do someone want me dead? A light shines in my head! I look around and I lock eyes with Colby. I know what happened! I know who wants me dead!

Vote and comment
Dm me if you want one.