Not first time- Colby

Enjoy this image!

Corey have invited you to a party at his house with his roommates. You have met them once before. Corey thinks this is the first party for you and so does everyone else. But that's not true.

DancingKing😊: coming??
You: Idk.... Corey...
DancingKing😊: Colby is here without a girl!
You: you kidding me? I can't fucking talk to him!
DancingKing😊: you like each other. And he won't talk to you either... So show him who the boss is!!

Corey knows you like Colby. And everyone know you like each other. Even you two! But non of you think about that much. So you get ready.

 So you get ready

Nothing much but you like it

Nothing much but you like it. You go to your car and about to start. Then you get a text.

DancingKing😊: Do I need to come and get you myself?
You: in the car now!! Take a chill pill!!
DancingKing😊: then get your ass here!
You: okay!! Coming!!
DancingKing😊: You better be coming girl!

You start your car and get going. You will show Corey and the others who the boss is. You sing along to the radio until you get there. You go in. Music is loud and people are dancing and screaming. Elton and Sam sees you and drags you through the kitchen. The rest of the roommates are there. You see shot glasses stand in row on the counter. And you know that they are for you. They really thinking ta your first time. But it's not. And you are going to show them.

"It's okay.... everyone is a bit nervous and scared!" Corey says.

" how many should I do?" You ask and look at all of them. An extra eye on Colby.

" so many you can do out of 20! I take the rest of them." Colby says with a laugh and a smirk.

You give him a smirk back. This is your time to shine and show them who the boss is. You take the first glass in your hand. You look around and they all smile and are waiting. You give them a bright smile and take the shots like a champ. You take 18 of them and leave two to Colby. Everyone is shocked. But smile and cheers for you.

"Not my first time guys!" You say and go outside to the pool.

Colby comes after you.he turns you around, put his hands on your hips and leans in to kiss you. You let him and kiss him back. No one is out side so you let it get a little heated. Colby stops the kiss and you push him into the pool. Something that led to him dragging you along.

"Can I be your idiot Y/N?" Colby asks and drags you closer by your idiot shirt.

" Only if I can be yours Colby." You say.

He kiss you and you kiss him back. Then someone jumps in the pool right behind you. You scream and turn around to see Corey smiling. The others also comes and smiles. Happy you and Colby finally are together.

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy this! If you want one of your own, dm me and I will make you one❤️ leave a vote and a comment if you want to!