The interview- Jake

Shweasle
Here you go.
Hope you like it!
Ik this isn't Sam or Colby but I can do the other boys too. Just ask!

Not long ago I started at UCLA. Good school, but people seem like they are scared of me. I think it's because I am Emo. Or I dress in all black. But I am fine alone. Always been alone and always will be. I am better without anyone else. Just me, myself and I.

Jake's pov:

Today I am going to film another interview video. Sam agreed to come with me and be my camera man today and he had a good idea on where we could go. And we are going to UCLA. Needs to be many people there. It wasn't long ago it started again after summer. I am thinking of just go up to one person and ask them a bunch of questions that are weird, kinda personal and just regular ones.

Me and Sam get there and try to get someone too interview but no one wants to. Until Sam sees a girl. She is in all black, long hair, sitting on the grass with her legs crossed. It looks like she is reading a book or something. I say maybe not to bother her but Sam is already on his way to her. I go after him, trying to stop him but I am to late. She looks up and I knew I am about to fall in love with her. Depending on how she is. Sam tells her who we are and what we want. He also says that we have asked many others but they didn't want to get interviewed. Surprisingly she says yes. She stands up beside me and Sam starts to film.

"Hello everyone and welcome back! I am Jake Webber and I am interviewing this girl today." I start of. I turn to her. "So what's your name?"

"My name is Essa." She says and smiles.

" Well Essa. These questions are going to be a bit weird and maybe personal. Just to see what you will answer.. you up for that?" I ask and look into the camera.

"I am always up for a challenge Jake." She smiles even more.

"Good! First question." I start and look at my phone. " why are you here?"

"I go to school here. Just started.!" She says.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Not until now." She says and laughs.

A cute laugh from a cute girl.

" worst habit you have?" I ask fast.

"Ehmmhh..... getting myself in trouble!" She says.

I ask more questions and think about if I should just ask her about what kind of boys she likes. Should I?

Essa's pov:

These two boys are weird and I like it. Especially Jake. He is cute. I would like to get to know him better. I doubt he thinks the same.

"So last question I have for you Essa." Jake starts and looks at me. " What kind of boys do you usually fall for?" He smirks a little when he says that.

"Ehhmmm..... usually boys like you Jake but they never like me back." I say and smile.

He says goodbye and all that and says something to his friend Sam. I look around and I see people looking at us. Sam goes with the stuff but Jake stays.

"So before I go. I will say thank you for answering my questions and being in my video." He says.

" always. I will look you up and watch it." I say with a smile.

" Good. And another thing, do you want to go out for some coffee or a movie?" He looks down.

"I love to Webber." He looks up at me as I say it and smile.

We give each other our number and agree to text or call. He asked me out... wow..

Not long after our fist meeting we went on a coffee date. It was nice and I really enjoy hanging with him. We went on more dates after that and still is. Sam and his other friends says we basically is a couple. But not yet. I have my plans on how to ask him to be my boyfriend...

Dm me if you want one for you self.
Vote if you want to!
Give me a comment when your on the way.