Give me time-Colby

Enjoy!!!

"You are a fucking liar Colby!!!" You scream at your best friend of 7 years.

"So what? You wouldn't have come with if I said it was a party!" He screamed back.

You two sit in a car back home to you. Colby said you were going to meet Sam and Katrina and just hang with them. No! He was taking you to the party of the year! He knows you hate party's so much because of the past! And now he is mad because one, your mad at him because he lied to you. Second, you made him drive away from there. Third, Corey was drunk and scream at us *Y/N and Colby are finally a couple!!! I said you could ask him girl.* that was something you only told Corey. That you had a crush on Colby. He didn't know! Or before now! Colby did not react well to that! Maybe because everyone starter to scream at us. Yeah...

"Because I hate them!!!! Why would you have me with you??!?!?! Ohh wait, I know.... because I need to get out more!" You turn your head to the window. You felt tears in your eyes.

He didn't answer... He just drove you home and nothing more.. You got to your room and cried. He hurt you! Colby have never done something like that to you!!. Never lied.... Never made you cry.

After and hour or something, Sam sends you a video. It's a video of Colby flirting with a girl.. not any girl, but your friend Olivia. You can see them both flirting and then they kiss... Not soft put rough.. Then you get thousands of text from people asking and saying that he is cheating on you! Because everyone believed what Corey said but you and Colby are just friends. A knock on the door and Sam and Katrina runs to you and are with you for the rest of the night. You never wanted this... you just want Colby.

The next morning you wake up to she Sam and Kat sleeping on the floor and a text on your phone... From Colby.

Colbs♥️: sorry..... I want you Y/N..
You: You don't remember??
Colbs♥️: what?
You: You took me to the party and you know I hate them so bad!!! Then I see you stick your tongue down my friend Olivia's mouth!!! Then you want me??
Colbs♥️: Shit!!!!! How did you know??
You: I have friends Colby! More then you think! And people talk😭
Colbs♥️: Y/N please!!
You: and we promised each other to be with each other if one of us needed it...... Last night I needed you more then ever..... And you left me... I was with you when that bitch cheated on you with Brennen.... Even when you and him had a fight!! What I get back from you after all those times, a broken heart 💔....
Colbs♥️: I should have been there! Sorry Y/N! How can I make this up to you.... please I just want you to be mine.

You didn't answer.. Days goes and Katrina stays with you. Sam have told you that Colby has stopped caring for you. Something that he says is a lie... but you just started to care more then ever about him... He was done with you. Everything with you. You were still trying to stay strong... you lost your best friend, the love of your life... You were done... but still fighting for yourself.

Colby's pov:

What have I done? I should have been with her that night.. I shouldn't have taken her with me or lied to her. And I kissed her friend.. What a friend I am.. I love her.. Like real love and I always have. When Corey scream that we was together and everyone cheered, I got angry. Because I didn't have her. And I thought I never would. Now I know i can.. But will she believe me?? She kept all the promises we had... I have broken them.... I'm lucky if I get her.

Your pov:

You know what to do... you can't be with him... not friends... not now... he lied. Broke you. Hurt you. He gave up on you. On the future with you. You need sometime for yourself. So you planned on leaving back to Kansas, were your from. No one knows so you pack two bags, put them in your car and planned a road trip back home. You put the bags in your car and go back in to say goodbye.

"Can all the roommates come down here!!!" You scream.

Elton and Amanda comes first, then Aaron, then Sam and Katrina, then Corey and Devyn. You doing this when Colby isn't here so you don't have to deal with it face to face. You explain to them why and everything. They all understand but don't want you to leave. You don't either but it's for the best.

"Why is everyone crying?? Who's dead??" Colby ask at he shuts the door.

Everyone goes away from the hall and leave me and him alone. This is for the best...

"I'm leaving.." you say. Colby opens his mouth but you cut him off." Before you say anything. It's for the best and you know it! I don't know for how long but not long. Please don't discuss this with me now..."

"I'm not! If that's what you want, then you do it." He says and hugs you.

You don't know why, but you kissed him. He kisses back and that's when you know something can happen. But not now.. you go to the door and open it.

"Come back!! I love you Y/N." Colby says right before you close the door and leave.

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment if you want! DM me if you want an imagine... love to all of you who reads❤️