Worst to best- Colby

I hope you like this! If you have ideas tell me!!

Your sitting in school and alone. Your best friend Colby, got suspended. But you don't know why? And because of it.. you haven't talked to him. He is a boy. Idiot and a douchbag. Like the rest of them.

You have been friends since you were 10 and now your 17. Both of you. Or well soon.. You are soon 17.. tomorrow actually. You and some friends are going to hang at your friend, Camila's house. you hope Colby is there.... so you can talk to him.

Colby's pov:

Why didn't I just tell her? My parents won't let me talk or get near her. I fucking helped her! At school she had a break down. And I got to her as fast as I could to help her and I got suspended because of it! I was there for her every time her heart got broken. I was the one she told first about her parents divorce. I was and always will be by her. I love her! I always have. She just can't see it. But I will always be her best friend. I am going to fix this. I can't even come to her birthday. Her parents hates me too. Her dad the most. He says I am bad influence for her. Little does he know that she is the bad influence.

But tomorrow I am going to text her.  I need to say something to her. Make a little story of why I got suspended.

Your pov:

Your at Camila's and bored. This birthday is boring without Colby. Should you text him? Maybe not a good idea! He is probably mad at you because you haven't tried to talk to him or anything. Your finally 17 and it's the worst day of your life so far. Camila texted Colby saying you never will talk to a boy again because you think everyone of them is the same. That's when your phone goes off and you see texts from Colby.

Mr.Brock🖤: Look, I know you girls think that all guys are the same. But look at me! Not once have I ever left you hanging!!
Mr.Brock🖤: When your boyfriend broke up with you, who was there for you? Me! When your parents got a divorce, who was there for you? Me! When you got your heart broken again..
Mr.Brock🖤: Called me at 4 in the morning, who was there to talk? Me! When you had a break down, who came to save you and got suspended because of it? Me!
Mr.Brock🖤: When your dad hates a boy you know. who actually tries to create a bond with him just for you, even if it is impossible? Me! When you need someone or something to put your anger out, who comes and let you punch or kick that person? Me! When you run from home, who is the first one to just hug you and not ask? ME!!
Mr.Brock🖤: Now do you thing all boys are the same?
You: i think I might haven't understood that I love you until now Colby...
Mr.Brock🖤: .........I always have......

You look at your phone. At the texts. You always knew you had a thing for Colby, but locked it to yourself and forgot it. Tears filling your eyes and everyone asking you if your okay. You just take your keys and phone and run to your car. Ready to leave. Camila comes after you but it's to late. You already left. On your way to Colby's. You need to see him. Maybe the worst birthday can be to the best? You get there and go out of your car. You know he is home. And that his parents are away. So you go straight in and see the back og his head in the kitchen. You go there and see he as music in his ears. you take on of them out and he jumps and turns to you.

" You never told me...?" You say with tears.

" Told you what" Not to fucking scare me?!?!" Colby says with a surprised and confused face.

"That you got suspended BECAUSE of me!!! When were you going to tell me!!"

" I don't know where you got that from Y/N....."

" Then what's the texts about?" you say and shows him the texts you got from him.

"fuck..." he whispers. " I didn't mean to send them!! I was going to give you a fake reason...." he has a sad face and leaned his back to the counter.

You got in front of him, got on your tip toes and kisses him. Quick he put his hands on your hips and you place your hands on his neck. You try to pull away, but he drags you back so you dont end the kiss. You can feel a smile grow on his face. He ends the kiss but your not far apart from each other.

" Happy 17 birthday Y/N." He says.

And more quick he lifts you up on the counter and the kiss continues. First soft and elegant. Then more and more intense and more sexy. His hands all over your back and thighs. Slowly moving up and down while your hands are massaging his neck and the back of his head. You move your hands down to the ned of his t-shirt and takes it off. Just then, you hear a car being pulled over. Both of you know he is going to get in trouble. But you end the kiss, he takes his shirt back on and you both pretend to be talking and Colby making you dinner. To celebrate your best birthday ever.

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment if you feel for it.. DM me if you want an imagine... love to all of you!!