Does it get better? -Colby (requested)

This one is for Hijab_Lover
I hope you like it.! I tried my best!
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ cutting is involved!!

School day was boring as usual. But today you just wanted to be done so you could meet your boyfriend, Colby. You haven't seen each other in a while but that's because of YouTube.  When the school bell rings and take me out of daydreaming, I pack my bag as fast as so can and run to my bike.

You arrived at Colby and Sam's apartment. A knock on the door, but no one is opening. That's not normal. It's always someone to open the door. You phone gives a little Pliny.

Colbs😍: Isabella, sorry for not being there now! I need to pick some stuff up! Just go in! The door should be open. Love you❤️

You: Okay Colby❤️ I am waiting for you tho! Love you 2🖤

You open the door and you are very relieved that it wasn't locked. As you walk to the living room you see Sam just staring at you from the living room. You walk past him but he follows you. Before you can come to Colby's bedroom, you feel two hands on your shoulder and you get turned around. Sam slams you against the door and holds you by the wrist. You try to get out but you can't. He is to strong for you.

"I have waited for you Isabella!" He says with a cheeky smile.

You open your mouth but Sam kisses you before you can say something. You kick, punch and try to push him away from you. Your day had already been bad.! Your life is not so great. Arguing with your parents everyday and being pushed and kicked at school and you are the bully's target. This did not make it better. Sam gets of you and just smile at you. He stay close.

"Don't say something! Don't ever to Colby!" He starts. " If you do. This is not the only thing I will do!" He says hand takes his hands slowly of me.

I run to Colby's bathroom and close it. I take my bag out and find the sharpest thing I have. A razor blade. You roll up your sleeves with tears in your eyes. You have done this before but you stopped because you meet Sam and Colby. But now, you don't trust Sam! You have been suicidal a while but you haven't let that stop you.
As you think about that, you feel your blood streaming down on your left wrist. You continue with both wrist until you hear a familiar voice. Its Colby. He can't know about this! What Sam did or about the scars. I clean my wrist fast and roll my sleeves back down and go to the bed. Colby sees me and hugs me like I was the softest teddy in the world. I try my best to keep my sleeves down. Over Colby's shoulder you can see Sam with an angry face. More like an ^tell him and I Kill you face^. I get more sad and try all I can to keep my tears in. Colby goes and closes the door. All I see is blue eyes that are worried.

"Are you Okay?" He asks snd take his hands on my hips. I jump back and he gives me a weird look. "Isabella? What is going on with you? Tell me?" Water started to take place in his eyes.

I break down and tell him everything. About my childhood, parents, school, thoughts, about the cutting and about Sam. He just hugs me with tears in his eyes.

A month after this, he and Sam still talking about what happened but more nicely. I think less about suicide and that stuff. I finally believe my life can go to a happy end.

I hope you like this!!
Dm me if you want one and I will try my best💖