Misunderstanding?-Sam

I hope you like this! I did and I'm proud of it!
It's longer then normal and I will try to have longer ones.

You can't believe what your looking at. You stand in your apartment at the bathroom. With a pregnancy test in you hand. Positive. You look in the mirror and get a little flashback.

{Flashback}

"Sam we can't do this!" You say.

"Why not? Your the one wearing that dress!" He says and give you a look up and down while he bites his lips.

Before you could say anything, Sam start kissing you. First gentle, then goes harder and faster with the kiss while you both get undressed. None of you thought that a condom would be smart. You just did it in your's friend, Jake's bed. He had a party and you had been teasing Sam a little all night.

{Flashback over}

You take your phone and find Sam's number. You think for a minute on what you are going to say. Or text.

You: Sam are you busy?
Sammy💖: Not really! Just with the boys, why?
You: Can I come over? Like right now? I NEED to talk to you.
Sammy💖: Everything alright? What's wrong Love?
You: Can I come!?!?!?
Sammy💖: Yeah!!! I will wait!!

You hurry to your car and starts to drive to his and his roommates house. You think how your going to say it to him. To give him the news. You have the test with you so if you can't say anything you can give that to him.

Sam's pov:

I'm very worried now! Y/N is never like this! Unless is something she really needs to say but that's like never! She's. it going to break up is she?

"Dude, chill! It's Y/N we are talking about. She probably just wants sex or something." Elton says joking around.

"What if it serious? What if she's going to move or worse. What if she's dying?" I say and get little tears in my eyes.

Before they could say anything, I go out to the backyard. I lay down on the grass and just look up at the sky. I'm pissed and worried. I hear a car coming. A knock on the door and some mumbling. Then a shadow comes over me.

"Sam we need to talk!" Y/N says in a serious voice.

I get up and stands in front her." I know! Don't be sorry to break up with me." I say and turn around.

"I will never do that. Why are you saying that!!" She says and tries to turn me around.

"Why else would you come over in a rush? It's nothing about your family! So if you want to break up that's fine!" I say and turn around to face her.

"Sammy just listen...." she begins but I cut her off.

" I don't want to! Just go!" I scream and point at the door in to the house.

Your pov:

I do as he says and go in. I go to the boys with tears in my eyes. Non of the girls are here so them will do. They are like brothers to you anyway. Corey is the first to see so he hugs you tight.

"What's wrong Y/N! You and Sam didn't break up? That's not why you came?"

"No it's not you idiot! If you look close enough, you can see her pregnancy test in her back pocket on her jeans." Colby says and stands up.

Elton and Aaron rush out to Sam. Colby get you some water and Corey is comforting you. You can't understand why Sam would say that. You talk to Colby and Corey about what happens and you guess Sam tells Aaron and Elton. In a more angry and pissed of way. Aaron comes and follows you outside to Sam. You cm see his read eyes. He tries to hug you but you back up. It hurt him a little but he deserve it. Elton and Aaron goes back inside and shuts the door.

"They said you didn't come her to break up with me. I just thought since you needed to talk right away.. I'm so sorry. How can you forgive me." He says and takes your hands in his own and look into your eyes.

" I forgive you if you are willing to give our baby a good life and not a shitty life like I had before I met you." You say hope he gets it. But It's Sam so you don't think so.

"I will!!" He says and smiles a little.

"Good because in like 9 months we are going to have a boy or girl." You say and Sam's face is priceless.

"OMG!!! And I was about to break up with you because I thought that you was going to break up with me." He says and hugs you.

You show him your test and you both call your family's. Well he does, you call some of your friends. Sam stars to make a plan with the boys! The boys don't want you two to do this alone, so they say that you can move in here and all that until you and Sam have found the perfect home for your family, that's not so far away from the boys.

This was a long one but I hope you liked it.!
Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment if you want! DM me if you want an imagine... love to all of you who reads❤️