Telling them-Sam

I am really happy about this one and hope you guys like it💖

You and Sam have been together for 3 months now. Sam makes you very happy and you are in love. Something you haven't told him or anyone. Today you are going to Sam's and his friend, Colby, apartment. You are so excited for the day because Sam has everything planned. You knocked on the door and Colby opens up. You give him a smile and go in. You wait in the living room on the couch. Little did you know, Sam was going to tell about you to his fans.

" You are more pretty than ever Y/N!" Sam says with a little camera in his hands." I want to film this and let the fans know that the most amazing girl is taken by me" he smiles and make you blush.

You two go to his car. Both of you have casual clothing on. You smile like an idiot an are ready for the date Sam has planned. He takes a blindfold over your eyes. A little scary feeling swimming inside you.

Time skip:

You feel the car stop and Sam opens your door.  He take you out and follow you to some where. You try to think. Where would he take you? What does he think you like? Sam takes of your blindfold.  Sam have planed a little adventure for you two. In the woods.

"Sam you did not!" You say and look around.

Flowers red, grass green and the trees are beautiful. You like to be in the woods. But everyone judge you every time you mention it. So you never say anything. But how did Sam found out?

"I did!" He say and hug you from
Behind. " I also called your mom to ask what you like, so yeah."

You turn around, still in his hands. You see the camera and smile to it. Sam does the same and lift you up and spins you around. He looks at you with a bright smile on his face.

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend Y/N!" He says to the camera, still holding you." We have been together for 3 months now and I would never tell you guys about her If I really didn't think it would be something between me and her." He keeps talking to the camera.

The keeps going and you have the best time ever. You hug,kiss and just on an adventure together. Forgetting that you even are a couple. The day ends and you go home. Two days after you see that Sam has posted the video. You click on it and at the end of the video you can't believe what you hear.

"Hey guys! This is important for me. She is important to me. I would never tell about her to you if I didn't love her. I know she will get hate, but I know she can get trough it. And I know you guys will make me happy. So let me keep her. No one will regret it." He said in the video.

You lock your laptop, take your car keys and drive to his place. You arrive and knock on the door. The one who opens is Colby and he lets you in without saying anything. He knows why you came without any notice. You run to Sam's room and opens up his door. He jump up from his chair and looks confused. You run to him and give him a kiss. Your eyes have little tears in them and Sam pulls you away. Not far. He puts his forehead to yours and smiles.

" I love you to Sam" you say and hug him tighter then ever.

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and comment if you want! DM me if you want an imagine... love to all of you who reads❤️